IGNORED

So...unbeaten What Is Going To Happen Tomorrow

MC RISK77

NOTHING will happen tomorrow according to SC on his pre- match interview on Radio Bristol.  He said that there is no panic to buy on the last day of the window and he also said that really tomorrow was not the last day as the loan window opens on the 7th and he can bring a player in for three months which takes us up to Christmas and just after that the window opens again.

So his idea is that he will see how it goes until the 7th and take it from there.

NOTHING will happen tomorrow according to SC on his pre- match interview on Radio Bristol. He said that there is no panic to buy on the last day of the window and he also said that really tomorrow was not the last day as the loan window opens on the 7th and he can bring a player in for three months which takes us up to Christmas and just after that the window opens again.

So his idea is that he will see how it goes until the 7th and take it from there.

Completely off subject but I'm off to Tallin to watch England next month, where should we head/avoid etc,

Thanks very much

Would understand if we didn't get anyone in......but when you're going along nicely is the best time to attract new signings

Surely we need another striker with Baldock going? Still not massively convinced defensively, but would imagine something will only happen if someone leaves

What about this rumour JET might be leaving someone posted about?

Can't have thought he'd have been in the squad today if that was the case, and imagine people might be a bit miffed if that happened now, especially if no one came in like Cotts has suggested.

Realise he might still leave on loan, but even then; anyone think that likely?

What about this rumour JET might be leaving someone posted about?

Can't have thought he'd have been in the squad today if that was the case, and imagine people might be a bit miffed if that happened now, especially if no one came in like Cotts has suggested.

Realise he might still leave on loan, but even then; anyone think that likely?

Would doubt it, he may be more of a bit part player this year, but if that's what SC deems appropriate, so be it. Will depend on his ego I guess

Would doubt it, he may be more of a bit part player this year, but if that's what SC deems appropriate, so be it. Will depend on his ego I guess

Yeah, as mentioned; imagine any suitors wouldn't have fancied him playing today if anything was pending.

Had we retained Baldock, I'd have said he'd have been peripheral, but as he's basically one of three senior strikers, he'll never be too far from the pitch I feel.  Am delighted with Wilbraham's start, and long may it continue, but realistically this 'purple patch' he's in is unexpected, and when it fades, we'll need the other two to step up.  Plus, with Agard being a very different player to both Wilbraham and JET, they'll probably all play matches pair together at some point, depending on our requirements.

Am pleased JET has reminded us what he can do, and he's playing for us, not against us.

I'm hoping SC and the board have made the decision that we're not buying anyone tomorrow before todays game, and not because we won today.

We still need a goalkeeper, and one more striker. But prices will be inflated and hard to get with everyone panic buying, so the loan market seems sensible.

I could have the wrong info here but a friend of mine tells me according to FA rules we have to have a minimum squad size of 21. To my knowledge our squad is currently 20 so we need to sign one player at least. Anyone know if this info is actually right?

I could have the wrong info here but a friend of mine tells me according to FA rules we have to have a minimum squad size of 21. To my knowledge our squad is currently 20 so we need to sign one player at least. Anyone know if this info is actually right?

We can just include a youth player in our 21 I'm sure

Archived