IGNORED

So...unbeaten What Is Going To Happen Tomorrow

MC RISK77

We could certainly use another good keeper, Fielding gives me Nightmares :shocking: Kind of like Calamity James he pulls off a blinding save and then makes a simple pass out into a disaster!

Don't forget we have history in getting rid of good keepers before the are allowed to develop. 

You say he makes a blinding save and then his pass out is a problem, I would have thought the main criteria for a keeper would be the ability to save, passing out should be easy to improve,  

Don't forget we have history in getting rid of good keepers before the are allowed to develop. 

You say he makes a blinding save and then his pass out is a problem, I would have thought the main criteria for a keeper would be the ability to save, passing out should be easy to improve,  

I hope you are right, he seems to be our number 1 this season and his distribution is horrific. and this guy was an England squad member not too long ago  :dunno:

Completely off subject but I'm off to Tallin to watch England next month, where should we head/avoid etc,

Thanks very much

I shall be there at the Al Le Coq Stadium with my wife.  the crafty Eesti FA have done a blinder on the tickets for locals. You can only buy your seats for the 5 euro quali matches in a bundle.  So starting on the 8th with Solvenia etc right up to the games next year. It cost me 138 euros for all 5 games for my wife and myself,  works out at 13.80 euros each a game,  not bad eh! still we are pensioners.   How much did you pay for yours as a matter of interest.

Back on the subject there isn't anywhere to avoid if you mean getting into trouble with the locals, just don't get into any trouble with the Police they don't mess about here,  they are not that mad on football here, mainly because the teams here are only about Conference/League 2 standard, and most of the National team players play abroad,  some in Russia and one plays for Motherwell,  they are more into Ice Hockey and Basketball,  although England will be a big draw,  but as I said they have to book for all the matches so all will be sold out. That means all 9800 seats!!! so it will be like being at a City home match.  The irish have been here in the last few years and there was no trouble, there are a few irish pubs in the Old Town, which you must see it's  beautiful,  so bring your cameras.  Also lots of restaurants as you can imagine it's very touristry here,  prices for local beers are reasonable as thousands of Finns come over here throughout the week to buy beer, spirits and cigs , they are half the price of same in Finland.

Anyway if you want to know anything special please feel free to personal messaging me,  perhaps we can meet up when you come.

Don't forget you will need euros here,  I don't know about your travel plans are you staying over?  

Yeah, as mentioned; imagine any suitors wouldn't have fancied him playing today if anything was pending.

Had we retained Baldock, I'd have said he'd have been peripheral, but as he's basically one of three senior strikers, he'll never be too far from the pitch I feel.  Am delighted with Wilbraham's start, and long may it continue, but realistically this 'purple patch' he's in is unexpected, and when it fades, we'll need the other two to step up.  Plus, with Agard being a very different player to both Wilbraham and JET, they'll probably all play matches pair together at some point, depending on our requirements.

Am pleased JET has reminded us what he can do, and he's playing for us, not against us.

i'AM not sure Wibraham's purple patch will stop,  the man has skill, experience and good positioning and bulk the only thing I am worried about his is age and if he gets a serious injury.  Also some posters were worried about him not playing alongside Baldock,  well it didn't make any difference yesterday did it.

Archived