IGNORED

Shaun Derry

nickolas

Derry is a bit of a Knob. However he is interviewing for home fans and Radio Grottingham, thus he is unlikely to say we were completely outplayed they had a perfectly good goal disallowed and they should have won by five!

Matching socks not withstanding we rolled them over at home....Nigel Clough had his excuses too....I will however wait until someone says Bristol City are awesome and were light years ahead of us in skill and technique.....Should I start holding my breath!?

Was he not the guy who got in the face of Gary Johnson in the 1st leg of the Playoff semi-final??

His post match interview on Sky Sports was utterly bizarre

yes he was the ### who squirted his wqater bottle at GJ at palace in the play offs

I'll quote from the Notts County programme today on the visiting team -

"Rock bottom at Christmas, mid table by May and favourites to go up this season. Yet is it any wonder Bristol City's remarkable transformation has come about in just 8 short months, given that Steve Cotterill is at the helm?

County fans have seen first hand the City gaffer's managerial acumen, having masterminded us to the League Two title in 2010.

Well versed in crisis management, having buoyed sinking ships at both Forest and Portsmouth in recent years, Cotterill performed another feat of escapology in arresting the Robins' alarming tailspin to League Two during 2013-14."

:)

Average is putting it politely they were terrible beyond words, didn't string a pass the whole game..

Part of me is pleased by this, as being they comfortably beat Port Vale away, and that is our next game on the road after this pair of homers, so we should be feeling confident going into the next three fixtures.

Ha Ian, just because we may have different opinions on the manager dosnt mean that I'm please that we lost, I am as pleased as anybody that we won believe me, I resent your implication, and I resent the fact that you confuse me with a fickle so called fan like the former winner of supporter of the year who went on TV last season and called for a boycott because she did not like the manager, I have been a supporter

Archived