IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day Thread

chivers88

Man U this Man U that  :grr:

I've just added them to my ignore list 

Apologies, perhaps we should discuss this on a generic transfer deadline day thread on an overarching football chat forum..... oh wait. :noexp:

Or we could just leave this thread bare as there is seemingly no news from AG, and if there was you'd notice as there would probably be 7 different threads started

Rumour on Twitter about Steve Davies going from Blackpool to Sheff Utd.

why would blackpool sell they haven't got enough players as it is :laugh:,

I think I may keep an eye on that, its better then the boring prem rumours,

Has harry driven out in his car with 5 phones to his ears yet?

why would blackpool sell they haven't got enough players as it is :laugh:,

I think I may keep an eye on that, its better then the boring prem rumours,

Has harry driven out in his car with 5 phones to his ears yet?

Irony?

Ha! Much more interesting.

Apologies, perhaps we should discuss this on a generic transfer deadline day thread on an overarching football chat forum..... oh wait. :noexp:

Or we could just leave this thread bare as there is seemingly no news from AG, and if there was you'd notice as there would probably be 7 different threads started

Good idea- might catch on

Blackpool surely cannot afford to sell him can they?!

Would be a quality signing for Sheff Utd, in my opinion Davies was better than Baldock was

Technically, I certainly agree. However they are two different strikers playing two different roles.

Technically, I certainly agree. However they are two different strikers playing two different roles.

Davies had more about him for me, power, good link up play and a hell of a strike on him and also scored more for us than Baldock in the season we went down.

Baldock was good dont get me wrong but compared to other strikers we have had down the years he ranks as average in my view

And signing Falcao stops them signing a centre back because...? The point is that if a player of that quality is available you don't turn it down

Because if they have a single day to tie up a deal and they're focusing on Falcao then they are going to have far less time to negotiate other deals and spend time securing the transfers that they need rather than the ones that are "big".

If United had two options Hummels or Falcao then Falcao shouldn't even be contacted until they've made very good progress with Hummels. Obviously they aren't going to get Hummels but they need someone of that quality to lead their back line from the middle.

Archived