IGNORED

3 Pts Tomorrow.

screech

The back to back win tomorrow will set us on our way to our usual pre christmas run of unbeaten games before it falls flat after new year, hopefully this time the slump wont go on as long as last seasons did, which costs us an auto promotion spot, even a semi bad run of form would have secured promotion last year.

I am full of optimism for tomorrows game as long as we keep any changes to an absoloute minimum, i.e not recalling an unfit Peacock or an out of sorts Butler, a positive attacking game played at a high tempo for 90 mins not 45 is needed to win back the doubters among us, hopefully they will respond right from the whistle.

They cant rely on the atmosphere in the stadium to give them a kick up the arse, so self motivation is needed and i hope they are up for it. C'mon you Reds.

I too have a good feeling about tomorrow - as long Wilkshire stays in the middle alongside Tinnion.Both are creative and if B'sley come and defend as Wilson says they will then City will need all the guile they have to break them down but with Roberts Amankwaah and Brown City should have enough pace to cause them problems.

City will also need pace at the back if B'sley play on the break.No place for Butler in my starting 11.

Agreed robo, Butler to sit out this game. Hill and Colesy in the middle, woodman and carey out wide in my view. With Amankwaah and Brown with the pace on the flanks, should put in some half decent crosses.

Wilson would be stupid to leave out or even move Wilkshire and Tinnion from the CM role, played well last week.

But will Peacock return instead of Miller or Roberts?

I would have Miller and Roberts to start first of all, for the effort they put in last week, should be rewarded.

Archived