IGNORED

Scott Sinclair

Go Junior GO

The PL will go bust eventually, hopefully very soon.

It happened in Italy and will happen here.

I'd be very happy to see this happen.  But what has been the ultimate effect in Italy?  They are still spending gazillions on fees and salaries are they not?

Surely it can't be all his fault. If he has a contract with Man City it's up to them to make up any difference in loan wages. They obviously were not prepared to do so or he wants a better loan move.

What about when that particular cash cow dries up (at the end of his contract)?, would you want to sign/pay high wages to a player who has hardly played a competitive game for nearly 4 years (by the time his contract ends)?,  but has been seen regularly been seen in the tabloids on the arm of his vacuous girlfriend, I would suggest most managers/coaches would look at that and think 'do you know what, why would I sign a player more interested in money than playing the game', sometimes in life you have speculate to accumulate and it seems to me that in the prem there are far too many young players more interested in money than actually playing the game.

Surely it can't be all his fault. If he has a contract with Man City it's up to them to make up any difference in loan wages. They obviously were not prepared to do so or he wants a better loan move.

This may be the case BUT we can't have our cake and eat it - every other post on this forum says "if a player want's to move, they'll move".

What about when that particular cash cow dries up (at the end of his contract)?, would you want to sign/pay high wages to a player who has hardly played a competitive game for nearly 4 years (by the time his contract ends)?,  but has been seen regularly been seen in the tabloids on the arm of his vacuous girlfriend, I would suggest most managers/coaches would look at that and think 'do you know what, why would I sign a player more interested in money than playing the game', sometimes in life you have speculate to accumulate and it seems to me that in the prem there are far too many young players more interested in money than actually playing the game.

managers keep signing nile ranger ES, so I think he'd get a club

This guy is apparently on 50k a week lets bd honest would anybody on here take a pay cut

Depends on the opportunity. I have once as the chance to progress further down the line was better. It turned out to be the right choice

Depends on the opportunity. I have once as the chance to progress further down the line was better. It turned out to be the right choice

Good man.

I'm earning less that 50% of what I was earning in 2005.  And for positive family reasons.

It ain't all about the cash.

Archived