IGNORED

The Change Of The British Culture

BFG

My uncle Jim and my mate Jim (both christened James) have been living a lie! The last 64 or 33 years (depending on which one we're talking about) have been for nothing!!!

You can shorten names yes, but how can it be the same name?

IF you were christened jim. Your unlikely to then start calling yourself james at a later date.

Same if you are called mo, your unlikely to start Calling yourself Mohammed.

Can anyone actually answer, in a grown up way, the points I was trying to make in the opening post?

Why has there been, a rise over the last 10 years of groups such as, edl, britian first etc. Does facebook and social media have an impact as more people can see stuff like "the Muslim patrols" and then become annoyed about it?

Why has there also been a rise of such groups as ukip, who are I believe are right wing but not to the extent as the bnp etc, so socially acceptable right wing?

Just out of interest, how many Muslim patrols have you ever seen?

There was a Muslim Patrol around my neck of the woods, they just used to pick on late teen girls who were walking on their way to town, then it grew and grew

However, the Sikh community came to the rescue good and proper as they bite back. Nothing has been seen or heard of them since.

There was a Muslim Patrol around my neck of the woods, they just used to pick on late teen girls who were walking on their way to town, then it grew and grew

However, the Sikh community came to the rescue good and proper as they bite back. Nothing has been seen or heard of them since.

Out of interest, where was this and what year?

Sikhs have a very strong history of being in the community, I have an Indian friend who tells me about their culture and how they have fitted into british life exceedingly well.

Out of interest, where was this and what year?

Sikhs have a very strong history of being in the community, I have an Indian friend who tells me about their culture and how they have fitted into british life exceedingly well.

This was in Wolverhampton, about 18 / 20 months ago (this is an approximation, as I never saw anything on Midlands news, this was simply neighbourhood talking with local Sikh store owners, and I don't see why they'd lie about it)

Archived