IGNORED

Otib Membership

Nogbad the Bad

If I remember rightly one of the original benefits of becoming an OTIB member was getting privileged access to an extra private forum, for annual fee paying OTIB members only, which would be more adult in nature where posters wanted it to be, no swear filter, much less heavily moderated etc.

It didn't take off at the time and was dropped, but it occurred to me this extra forum could be of real benefit with the problems plaguing the Non Football Forum.

Is this extra forum still possible mods., and would posters not presently OTIB members support it's reintroduction by stumping up the annual fee?

• Admin

If I remember rightly one of the original benefits of becoming an OTIB member was getting privileged access to an extra private forum, for annual fee paying OTIB members only, which would be more adult in nature where posters wanted it to be, no swear filter, much less heavily moderated etc.

It didn't take off at the time and was dropped, but it occurred to me this extra forum could be of real benefit with the problems plaguing the Non Football Forum.

Is this extra forum still possible mods., and would posters not presently OTIB members support it's reintroduction by stumping up the annual fee?

There is a forum already set up for this http://www.ziderheads.co.uk/ch/

It's not necessary not to have a swear filter. If you can't argue or debate in a reasonable and civil manner then go over to the Ziderheads site.

Who the **** do you think you are eh slagging off the Ziderheads site and the ***** who post therein. You won't find more relevant, articulate and respectable ***** anywhere in the world. I'd demonstrate this by posting a pair of tits but no doubt that has been banned here tuh

To be fair it is a service that is funded by its members for the right to post without constraint*, as you say. It does have a self-moderating system that works just fine though, imo.

Seriously if you, Nogbad or anyone want some serious City debate, I'm sure TTO will accommodate you in a civil and reasonable manner. He left otib as he was sick of dealing with idiots, ironically, but like I say he is your man for City talk.

*No racism or anti-sectarianism are the only rules I think (but you'll have to check up on that)

Who the **** do you think you are eh slagging off the Ziderheads site and the ***** who post therein. You won't find more relevant, articulate and respectable ***** anywhere in the world. I'd demonstrate this by posting a pair of tits but no doubt that has been banned here tuh

To be fair it is a service that is funded by its members for the right to post without constraint*, as you say. It does have a self-moderating system that works just fine though, imo.

Seriously if you, Nogbad or anyone want some serious City debate, I'm sure TTO will accommodate you in a civil and reasonable manner. He left otib as he was sick of dealing with idiots, ironically, but like I say he is your man for City talk.

*No racism or anti-sectarianism are the only rules I think (but you'll have to check up on that)

No anti-sectarianism, WT? But I don't like being sectarian. Does that mean I can't join?

No anti-sectarianism, WT? But I don't like being sectarian. Does that mean I can't join?

I only knew whatever word it is I'm trying to say as no singing songs about Jews at Tottenham - ignorant fool that I was.

'Sectarianism' it emerges, by the definition I just read is 'bigotry, hatred or discrimination blah blah blah based on perceived differences blah blah blah between groups blah blah blah' - I don't know if that's banned over there or not. I s'pose it derives from the word 'sect'. 'Sectism' would be a more sensible word, imo.

Archived