IGNORED

Cotts The New Del Boy

That Louie Donowa goal

I dunno.  I didn't think he was being all that self-congratulatory, really; I mean, he's kind of right.

We started with our six new signings (seven if you count Elliott) this weekend, and has been doing similar most of the season.  So being we're unbeaten in the league, Cotts and the back room team (and in the article he talks about "we" regards transfers) deserve some credit in getting such a big influx of new players working together so well early doors.  

Confidence is infectious, so it is good to have some around the dressing room, unlike last year.

As I said, in my first posting, he is kind of right. However, genuine confidence generally doesn't go with self-congratulation. He'll get congratulations from us if the current good run continues and it will be well earned. Hubris is what often goes with the kind of postings he has been putting up recently.

As I said, in my first posting, he is kind of right. However, genuine confidence generally doesn't go with self-congratulation. He'll get congratulations from us if the current good run continues and it will be well earned. Hubris is what often goes with the kind of postings he has been putting up recently.

Fair dos.

I too fear hubris, but haven't yet got the feeling of that off Cotts this season.

But, yes; would hope the squad are being kept from feeling too full of themselves.  You win nothing in September.

Archived