IGNORED

Ideas For Wilbraham Song?

SStandUp

Looks like he's gunna be the guy scoring the goals for us this season, guy deserves a song!

Wilbraham Fantasticooo

Wilbraham Manificoooo

Aaron Wilbrahaaaam, Aaron Wilbrahaaaam!

Ally ally ally Ohhh

Ally ally ally Ohhh

Aaron Wilbrahaaaam, Aaron Wilbrahaaam!

Just couple of ideas

Looks like he's gunna be the guy scoring the goals for us this season, guy deserves a song!

Wilbraham Fantasticooo

Wilbraham Manificoooo

Aaron Wilbrahaaaam, Aaron Wilbrahaaaam!

Ally ally ally Ohhh

Ally ally ally Ohhh

Aaron Wilbrahaaaam, Aaron Wilbrahaaam!

Just couple of ideas

That won't work, he doesn't answer to Aaron. Apparently he's been called Albi (after a previous manager likened him to an Albatross) for so long he forgets he's even called Aaron.

What about that Father Abraham song? Could easily be adapted to Wilbraham if someone can be bothered to fit words to it....

That's going waaaaay back, had to google it 'Father Abraham and the Smurfs' 1978!!!! Had for gotten all about that song, and now it's stuck in my head!!!

Can't link it from work, but there is a song about Zlatan Ibrahimovich that a young Brazilian (?) lad has done, I linked it on twitter on Sunday (@TheAdyWood if you want to check it out), catchy little song!

Would work with the Wilbramovich stuff that's going around??

Can't link it from work, but there is a song about Zlatan Ibrahimovich that a young Brazilian (?) lad has done, I linked it on twitter on Sunday (@TheAdyWood if you want to check it out), catchy little song!

Would work with the Wilbramovich stuff that's going around??

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Song (English): http://youtu.be/-NVMKpAUKMk

That it?

Sped up a bit obviously with edited llyrics. I like it :)

What about that Father Abraham song? Could easily be adapted to Wilbraham if someone can be bothered to fit words to it....

When he first signed and what with the egg-chasers at AG, I joked it wouldn't be long before their (Scouts) ditty started doing the rounds once he proved as goal shy as he'd been for a few seasons:

Our Wilabraham , had 7 shots,

Had 7 shots did our Wilabraham.

And one went left,

And one went right.....

Thankfully, so far there's been no chance of it being heard and long may that continue....

Archived