IGNORED

Rugby Tickets

RedM

Just got my freebie for the match on Sunday. Very easy to do, phone up and just give your name. Was offered Williams or Atyeo, can collect the tickets tomorrow or Sunday.

Will be interested in how the Gate transforms from one day to the next for the two sports.

Just got my freebie for the match on Sunday. Very easy to do, phone up and just give your name. Was offered Williams or Atyeo, can collect the tickets tomorrow or Sunday.

Will be interested in how the Gate transforms from one day to the next for the two sports.

Is Lower Dolman an option as well? Thought I read that it was anywhere there was unreserved seating.

Is Lower Dolman an option as well? Thought I read that it was anywhere there was unreserved seating.

I read on the website it was, when I rang up I was asked where do you want to sit, Atyeo or Williams. I said Williams as I had already decided we would go there for a change (my ST is in the Dolman). I don't know if lower Dolman is still an option or maybe they only had so many seats in each section?

I overheard today someone say there were no tickets in either the Dolman or Williams left so he had to go in the Atyeo. I am guessing he was talking about the free tickets, not the expensive ones at the back of the stand.

The lower dolman had gone when I went down early wednesday pm.

I don't think the upper dolman will be more than third-half full unless many rugger fans turn up expecting unreserved side seats to be available POTD.

Exciting finish to a game I didn't think we would win.

The pitch was perfect, the any abuse it had was the ref trying to score a mark line with his foot. Made me laugh when several City fans near me told him to 'Oi watch the pitch'.

The football markings could be seen slightly, looked like like tried to paint them out with blue rather than green paint from where I was sat.

Think there were 8500 ish there, strange with everyone mingling together and drinking. I enjoyed my afternoon...but I'll always be a football fan first.

Edit; and of course the best bit was seeing a good crowd, people all eating and drinking and the Gas not getting a single penny!

Archived