IGNORED

Pppa Pig To Get The Chop?

22A

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/muslims-against-peppa-pig-facebook-campaign-launched-ban-161435398.html#Q3qKc4i

Children's TV's favourite cartoon pig could soon be axed after a British Muslim father launched an online campaign to have Peppa Pig banned. According to Zayn Sheikh, the man behind the drive, the 'haram' character is preventing young children from developing into good Muslims. He says he took action after his young son declared he want to be a pig rather than a doctor. He goes on to suggest that the 'abominable creature' should be replaced with an 'Abdullah the Cat' cartoon.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/muslims-against-peppa-pig-facebook-campaign-launched-ban-161435398.html#Q3qKc4i

Children's TV's favourite cartoon pig could soon be axed after a British Muslim father launched an online campaign to have Peppa Pig banned. According to Zayn Sheikh, the man behind the drive, the 'haram' character is preventing young children from developing into good Muslims. He says he took action after his young son declared he want to be a pig rather than a doctor. He goes on to suggest that the 'abominable creature' should be replaced with an 'Abdullah the Cat' cartoon.

lovely, I hope they politely told him to do one, and told him there was a button on his remote to change the channel to something more appealing if he so wishes.

The religion of permanent offence finds a children's cartoon to be offended by. Zayn Sheikh and his family could always go back to their country of origin if this country and its culture offends them so much. He does have the choice unlike the Christians who are caught up in the ISIS yoke who are being forced to convert to Islam or die.

....I don't see many believing Labour Partei Fuhrer Tony Blair these days or the Labour Partei propaganda mouthpiece that is the Daily Mirror.

Right you are then.

On an unrelated note, one of the tactics used by some extremist parties is to ignore any evidence that disproves their argument, and to constantly belittle their enemies through the use of pejorative epithets and nicknames. Not that that is in any way relevant to this thread.

In a similar vein, I wonder if being passive-aggressive is a likeable trait.

These things always come up and it does pull the racists out in full affect. Amusing. it's like when you see someone sharing a photo on facebook with standard racist rubbish or something about benefit cheats and it's always crap.

Ah right. So people get pissed off because someone wants to stop a show they like (even if this turned out to be fake) and get pissed off... That makes them racist does it? Makes them pissed off in my book. Bammmm you are straight in there with the race card!

Ah right. So people get pissed off because someone wants to stop a show they like (even if this turned out to be fake) and get pissed off... That makes them racist does it? Makes them pissed off in my book. Bammmm you are straight in there with the race card!

Let's start this argument. Great idea.

That way we don't have to talk about why people are so willing to believe scare stories about the EU or Muslims or what ever bogeyman is currently scary.

Let's start this argument. Great idea.

That way we don't have to talk about why people are so willing to believe scare stories about the EU or Muslims or what ever bogeyman is currently scary.

Not really a argument monkeh, people pissed of with having a TV show cancelled (even if it turned out to be a joke) because of a complaint, is racist, someone else chose to make this snide remark, not me. I said politely tell him to do one and press a different channel number, now I can only guess if he was refering to me as racist here, but I won't be called that, and will rightly bite.

Call me a disliker of all religions, I am happy to concede that. But I am and never have been a racist.

Not really a argument monkeh, people pissed of with having a TV show cancelled (even if it turned out to be a joke) because of a complaint, is racist, someone else chose to make this snide remark, not me. I said politely tell him to do one and press a different channel number, now I can only guess if he was refering to me as racist here, but I won't be called that, and will rightly bite.

Call me a disliker of all religions, I am happy to concede that. But I am not and never have been a racist.

I'm not Monkeh. I didn't think that he called you a racist. And your response was pretty sensible, if the whole thing wasn't a wind up in the first place.

And I fixed your last line ;)

I'm not Monkeh. I didn't think that he called you a racist. And your response was pretty sensible, if the whole thing wasn't a wind up in the first place.

And I fixed your last line ;)

That's your fault for having a username beginning with m and partially for me not wearing glasses! Thanks for the edit :)

Right you are then.

On an unrelated note, one of the tactics used by some extremist parties is to ignore any evidence that disproves their argument, and to constantly belittle their enemies through the use of pejorative epithets and nicknames. Not that that is in any way relevant to this thread.

In a similar vein, I wonder if being passive-aggressive is a likeable trait.

Taking the Labour Partei as an extremist political party which it now undoubtedly is - I don't find the Labour Partei cover up in Rochdale and Rotherham of the Pakistani Muslim grooming and rape gangs attacking vulnerable young English girls as amusing in any way. I don't know what's now happened to your political Kommissar that posts under the username 'Mike Litoris' but this is for him......a well-balanced Labour Partei activist is one with a chip on each shoulder.

Taking the Labour Partei as an extremist political party which it now undoubtedly is - I don't find the Labour Partei cover up in Rochdale and Rotherham of the Pakistani Muslim grooming and rape gangs attacking vulnerable young English girls as amusing in any way. I don't know what's now happened to your political Kommissar that posts under the username 'Mike Litoris' but this is for him......a well-balanced Labour Partei activist is one with a chip on each shoulder.

Is it me? I really struggle to follow your arguments.

I'll begin by agreeing that the Rotherham case is shocking. I wonder why you brought it up in a thread about a Peppa Pig hoax.

Your joke about a chip on both shoulders... Hilarious. I've never heard anything like it before. So original.

Now, what makes you think you know anything about my voting intentions. Based on what? You assume that because I disagree with you, I must be a Labour supporter. Is that a lack of imagination?

Is it me? I really struggle to follow your arguments.

I'll begin by agreeing that the Rotherham case is shocking. I wonder why you brought it up in a thread about a Peppa Pig hoax.

Your joke about a chip on both shoulders... Hilarious. I've never heard anything like it before. So original.

Now, what makes you think you know anything about my voting intentions. Based on what? You assume that because I disagree with you, I must be a Labour supporter. Is that a lack of imagination?

It's not just you who thinks this.

Brainwashed and incapable of a normal, adult conversation. Worst thing is he makes us all bite and lower ourselves to his level.

It's not just you who thinks this.

Brainwashed and incapable of a normal, adult conversation. Worst thing is he makes us all bite and lower ourselves to his level.

You now sound like the most Tory of the Tory Toffs. In fact, that's what the Labour Party High Kommand now is - Oxford educated and middle class with delusions (that they've actiually now realized) of Lording it over the workers.

Erm have you seen most of the comments to these sort of things? "******* Muzzies" etc. I didn't say everyone who was against it is a racist but it does drag them out.

Archived