IGNORED

Attacking The Atyeo

Shaftesburyred

As most of City's goals seem to be scored at the 'open' end does anyone think there has been a change in tactics as to which end we attack in the second half or are we just unlucky at losing the toss so the opposition choose which end they play. Doesn't really matter as we keep winning but it would be nice for the fans to see some goals going in.

As most of City's goals seem to be scored at the 'open' end does anyone think there has been a change in tactics as to which end we attack in the second half or are we just unlucky at losing the toss so the opposition choose which end they play. Doesn't really matter as we keep winning but it would be nice for the fans to see some goals going in.

Was thinking this myself. I think its more likely just the way the coin has landed. Dont think big John Atyeo the teacher would be too pleased with the 'Atyeo' spelling regardless! ; )

Dorset version or not I have taken the very unusual step and corrected the title of this thread. Two reasons really, out of respect for Big John and I think the thread might get a few more replies and taken seriously if his name was spelt correctly.

Dorset version or not I have taken the very unusual step and corrected the title of this thread. Two reasons really, out of respect for Big John and I think the thread might get a few more replies and taken seriously if his name was spelt correctly.

Archived