IGNORED

Fao Dave Lloyd Williams Bar

Libertine Dream

How does that work then?

Edit - just googled it, rubber magnet!!  Still surprised it doesn't leak, just have to drink quickly!

It looked liked a wind up so I Googled it too, it's genius! Strangely compelling to watch too, well I am decorating and the alternative is watching paint dry.

The inserts are magnetic as you say, seems very popular in the USA for baseball matches etc. Seems they use the inserts as an advertising opportunity, what about going a step further, collect x amount of discs for a free drink ( not that the rugby lot needed any incentive, boy could they put it away, no wonder they drank the place dry).

• Admin

One thing that I assume will change with the redevelopment is the actual type of pump etc used

Major venues all have pumps that pour 4/6 pints in a matter of seconds meaning more can be served, but we are still using the traditional kind you get in an average bar - which in itself is ok, but not ideal for serving as many people as possible in a 10/15 minute window

One thing that I assume will change with the redevelopment is the actual type of pump etc used

Major venues all have pumps that pour 4/6 pints in a matter of seconds meaning more can be served, but we are still using the traditional kind you get in an average bar - which in itself is ok, but not ideal for serving as many people as possible in a 10/15 minute window

Are you sure you can pour 6 pints of Butcombe in seconds?

I'm no expert in this but what about those guys that walk around at some events with back-packs and hoses at the ready to fill up plastic glasses with dubious looking yellow liquid.  I went to the world darts once and was quite astonished how much could be dispensed to a willing crowd!  It might also leave the bar area more conducive to those of us who'd prefer a nice cup of tea! 

Archived