IGNORED

Frankie Fielding - Proving Doubters Wrong

Teach

Cant see what all the fuss is about. Yes he's made 2 or 3 wrong decisions so far this season but every keeper has. Yes his kicking has been a little wayward at times but every keeper will be in the same boat. The fact is he's only been beaten 4 times in 6 games and as it stands he has the best goals against home stat (1 in 3) in League 1. That'll do for me. Keep up the good work Frankie !

Have you read the posts on this forum?

What sort of question is that? I have no problem with people's misuse of spelling and grammar unless they are claiming they are a professional who teaches others. In my opinion a teacher is never 'off duty' where this is concerned.

What sort of question is that? I have no problem with people's misuse of spelling and grammar unless they are claiming they are a professional who teaches others. In my opinion a teacher is never 'off duty' where this is concerned.

I can't be arsed to correct my auto type on my phone....well your opinion doesn't mean much in that regard, and I am off duty....not in the process of marking your book, giving you written feedback on your progress or planning a lesson for you.

If you would like to learn about a chosen topic I would gladly oblige, I have quite an array of educational knowledge.

Regarding Fielding I think we often look to keepers to give their defenders confidence, but it seems the other way round with Frankie. If the defenders show they are confident in him he seems to gain confidence in himself. All he needs is a bit of faith and for us to love him.

I can't be arsed to correct my auto type on my phone....well your opinion doesn't mean much in that regard, and I am off duty....not in the process of marking your book, giving you written feedback on your progress or planning a lesson for you.

If you would like to learn about a chosen topic I would gladly oblige, I have quite an array of educational knowledge.

Curious grammar. 

Not that that is a problem, if you teach woodwork or bricklaying, or some such.

I just want to say that I support fully the two ladies who have taken you to task for your sloppy attitude.

If I may say so, you are a disgrace to your profession - if, indeed, you really are a teacher.

You say you have 'an array of educational knowledge' - I am extremely sceptical. 

I decline your offer thank you. I'm not sure someone of your standard will be of any use to me. Maybe I need some confidence building as I know I don't know everything, whereas you think you do perhaps.

I just want to say that I support fully the two ladies who have taken you to task for your sloppy attitude.

If I may say so, you are a disgrace to your profession - if, indeed, you really are a teacher.

You say you have 'an array of educational knowledge' - I am extremely sceptical.

I'm a disgrace? My results were excellent last year!!!

And i thought Aizoon was the only one on here who had a high opinion of himself !

There is no evidence to suggest we were in for Moore...just fan speculation.

It would of made sense for Cotts to be in for someone, 1 goalkeeper isn't enough....I'm very suprised he hasn't signed someone yet.

Clearly has a lot of faith in FF.

Or waiting for the loan window to open?

Who knows.

One things for sure when I stand next to a professional goalkeeper I want him to be at least a few inches taller than me, not looking to see if he's got dandruff on his crown!

I say get Steve Ogrizovic in, he was a man mountain, I was on a flight to the states with him a while back, he's defo available although wages could be a problem. He's big, tall commanding and a cracking shot stopper, experienced too....

A bristolian who talks sense. Doesn't happen very often.

Anything you want some insight on fire away.

Whether it's Blooms Taxonomy, the mess of Michael Gove, the importance of an inclusive education system or subject specific knowledge....I pretty much know it all.

I am not sure if you are on a deliberate wind up, or been on the sauce.

The issue is not your profession. There are many on here who do not shout about what they do, not seeing it as relevant to the discussion. It is when you set yourself up in this way the issue arises.

Having observed your 'lesson', if there were any SLT members present ;) they might comment:

-   from the first comment your assessment is shallow and based solely on qualitative anecdotal data:

-   your learning objectives from your second comment shows little understanding from the 'learners' perspective as to what they are tasked with learning from this thread, and shows no differentiation in relation to their current levels of understanding about these topics; 

-   interesting dialogue and discussion were possible from some of the topics you have raised, were these not overridden by value judgements from Teach; 

-  your 'classroom' management is poor, with some evidence of learners becoming disengaged by your style, with an inflexibility of approach.

Above all else, there is no evidence of your learners making progress.

I regret at the very best it 'requires improvement'.

See it as free CPD.

PS Grammar is the difference between knowing your sh1t, and you're sh1t.

PPS - Fielding is doing ok, but still looks a role we need greater depth in. 

There is no evidence to suggest we were in for Moore...just fan speculation.

It would of made sense for Cotts to be in for someone, 1 goalkeeper isn't enough....I'm very suprised he hasn't signed someone yet.

Clearly has a lot of faith in FF.

It would of made sense

You teach? BTEC in 'Work Skills' was it?

You'd know then, that one of the biggest complaints about newly employed school leavers is their incompetence in the basics of English and Numeracy.

If your non-sensical use of English, as demonstrated above, is an example of your teaching then it's little wonder bosses are making these complaints. 'Would've', incidentally, is not auto-corrected by technology to read 'would of'. It is phonetically similar to the human ear, that is all.

In your pitifully written English, you then make snide remarks about the logic of Bristolians! You have made me laugh though, mate.

As for Fielding, he's certainly 'proved' me wrong. Although I'll argue: my opinion has correspondingly changed with his progression and form.

I am not sure if you are on a deliberate wind up, or been on the sauce.

The issue is not your profession. There are many on here who do not shout about what they do, not seeing it as relevant to the discussion. It is when you set yourself up in this way the issue arises.

Having observed your 'lesson', if there were any SLT members present ;) they might comment:

- from the first comment your assessment is shallow and based solely on qualitative anecdotal data:

- your learning objectives from your second comment shows little understanding from the 'learners' perspective as to what they are tasked with learning from this thread, and shows no differentiation in relation to their current levels of understanding about these topics;

- interesting dialogue and discussion were possible from some of the topics you have raised, were these not overridden by value judgements from Teach;

- your 'classroom' management is poor, with some evidence of learners becoming disengaged by your style, with an inflexibility of approach.

Above all else, there is no evidence of your learners making progress.

I regret at the very best it 'requires improvement'.

See it as free CPD.

PS Grammar is the difference between knowing your sh1t, and you're sh1t.

PPS - Fielding is doing ok, but still looks a role we need greater depth in.

Qualitative data?!?! That's a first!!!

fielding will cost us points and goals because he doesn't command his area at all and is dodgy on crosses, we were lucky saturday when he flapped at a cross and dropped it in the 6 yard box only for no scunny player to react,

He is a good shot stopper yes but he isn't a great keeper and I would think that is the first place Cotts will look to improve

Archived