IGNORED

Swiss V England

Super

Yeah especially when we've got talent like James Milner on the bench. Plus we've got the likes of Jack Colback to come in soon.

Keep being told he's this fantastic talented midfielder who will be the hub of the England team for the next 10 years.

all i see is a little bloke who falls over a lot..sorry if i offended the Arsenal lovers but i judge a player on what i see not what 

everyone else tells me :thumbsup:

Think the England team get some unfair criticism based on the fact we are not a good team. They get judged on our expectations rather than their ability. At the end of the day we are no more than a Villa or Stoke in world football. We have fallen behind European teams like Switzerland.

Even they produce players like Rodriguez and Shaqiri. You can argue its the fault of the big premier league teams buying the best talent from around the world but if they could produce the quality required in world football they wouldnt need to.

Fact is we are not a major force in world football anymore and a 0 0 away to Switzerland should be seen as a decent result.

Is it me or have all central defenders at the top level forgotten how to deal with a decent long ball down the middle? I noticed this in the WC as well, 10 years of the Spanish etc, playing tippy tappy and centre halves have gone soft!

They should watch videos of Dyche and Watts when they were down here.

In fairness wilshere is only 22, has played less than 25 times for England, most of those as sub and is played out of position the majority of the time. People talk as if he should be a world beater as he seems to have been around forever. He hasn't.

The guy is picked regularly by Wenger who I think knows a thing or two about it.

In fairness wilshere is only 22, has played less than 25 times for England, most of those as sub and is played out of position the majority of the time. People talk as if he should be a world beater as he seems to have been around forever. He hasn't.

The guy is picked regularly by Wenger who I think knows a thing or two about it.

Agreed. Still think Wilshere will come good

How hit and miss is Sterling as well?!

Think the chance for Liverpool against Spurs lasr week summed him up. Having already scored one he goes on a run in the second half beating 4 players before getting to the 6 yard box and missing his kick in Lloris hands!

To be expected at 19.

How hit and miss is Sterling as well?!

Think the chance for Liverpool against Spurs lasr week summed him up. Having already scored one he goes on a run in the second half beating 4 players before getting to the 6 yard box and missing his kick in Lloris hands!

He is only 19 and won't be the finished article not sure what you expect? Great cross though....

He is only 19 and won't be the finished article not sure what you expect? Great cross though....

I wouldnt expect a professional player having taken on so many players as he did against spurs to then miss kick it from 4 yards out!

But like I said the cross to welbeck for the goal is what he can do.

Not saying he should have the full game but his moments of brilliance are balanced with shocking moments you wouldn't expect to see on a playground.

Archived