IGNORED

Swiss V England

Super

I wouldnt expect a professional player having taken on so many players as he did against spurs to then miss kick it from 4 yards out!

But like I said the cross to welbeck for the goal is what he can do.

Not saying he should have the full game but his moments of brilliance are balanced with shocking moments you wouldn't expect to see on a playground.

Players make mistakes you know! Jeez.

I wouldnt expect a professional player having taken on so many players as he did against spurs to then miss kick it from 4 yards out!

But like I said the cross to welbeck for the goal is what he can do.

Not saying he should have the full game but his moments of brilliance are balanced with shocking moments you wouldn't expect to see on a playground.

Gets an little rush of blood occasionally and takes his eye off the ball. He will grow out of it (hopefully).

He does imho benefit from playing behind sturridge as their pace makes defences sit deeper and sturridge has a habit of wondering off all over the front line. Gives sterling more space and time to take a touch and get his head up and he has got to have one the fastest changes of pace in world football.

The best ones dont

Young players should have a licence to make mistakes, they should be encouraged to try things without fearing the fans and management getting on their backs, it's by making mistakes they learn. This constant, easy ball and safety first attitude has failed english football for 50 years.

If this is as good as England can muster then I fully understand why Woy deploys the tactics he does.

For the first time in a while, I'd have trouble in deciding just who out of the home nations has the best emerging talent.

That was said in half jest however, but when Fabien Delph pulls on an Englang shirt and Milner makes his 50th cap then somewhere above lies a valid point.

Dire.

Agree with that.

Most Southampton fans say he is better than Chambers as well. Plus he plays most weeks unlike Stones.

Think he's probably England's best RB to be honest. Anyone know why he's not involved? Thought he was involved in the youth teams.

Pacey, energetic, good cross on him, and can actually defend.

If this is as good as England can muster then I fully understand why Woy deploys the tactics he does.

For the first time in a while, I'd have trouble in deciding just who out of the home nations has the best emerging talent.

That was said in half jest however, but when Fabien Delph pulls on an Englang shirt and Milner makes his 50th cap then somewhere above lies a valid point.

Dire.

I don't think it has been that bad.

Think he's probably England's best RB to be honest. Anyone know why he's not involved? Thought he was involved in the youth teams.

Pacey, energetic, good cross on him, and can actually defend.

Don't get the Clyne love in. I appreciate that he probably warrants a go given the current paucity of right backs, but he's no more than a decent Prem full back for me

Don't get the Clyne love in. I appreciate that he probably warrants a go given the current paucity of right backs, but he's no more than a decent Prem full back for me

You don't need to be world class to be England's best! Neither Johnson or Walker would be considered better than him if they all played for unfashionable clubs.

Archived