IGNORED

Jpt Mexico

chivers88

Just

Anyone been to the moon place Cancun going there in a couple of weeks and now the jpt game is on sky I wanted to know if I'll be able to watch it.

Just got back from the Beach Palace.....you wont get English football over there on their Sky Sports. Only Champions League stuff.

Being at the Moon Palace....you can visit Beach Palace. Do it, lovely hotel. Moon Palace is suposed to be great to

Yes and there's much better channels to watch than sky sports.

Better than Sky Sports?

No chance!

Best thing since sliced bread especially the cricket coverage. Second to none. The series of master class are fascinating.watching and listen to Wasim Akram was brilliant as was Ricky Ponting.

The footie coverage is brilliant as well.

Are you a millionaire on a world tour or what??!

Nope, but sometimes it feels like it  :thumbsup:

Better than Sky Sports?

No chance!

Best thing since sliced bread especially the cricket coverage. Second to none. The series of master class are fascinating.watching and listen to Wasim Akram was brilliant as was Ricky Ponting.

The footie coverage is brilliant as well.

Agree on the cricket but not the football ie Redknapp, Souness, Quinn et al

Was in Playa in December and agree you won't get to see English league football out there. Forget the footy, you're on hol and go visit a cenote, Valladolid, Chichen Itza, Tulum and Coba!

Must admit Playa was too Americanised and touristy for me - God knows what Cancun is like.

significantly worse.

Anyone been to the moon place Cancun going there in a couple of weeks and now the jpt game is on sky I wanted to know if I'll be able to watch it.

Your bets bet will be Hooters which is at one end of the main strip.

Beer, great food and great women . What more could you want?

Me and some other city fans watched us away to Notts Forest in our championship survival season in 2012. Chris Wood penalty 1-0...one of the highlights of the holiday!

But I agree that taking a laptop and streaming over a good wifi will be a pretty safe option. 

Must admit I find it a bit sad that someone would want to even know the result of a pointless game whilst somewhere amazing like Mexico. I'm off to jamaica soon and miss the mk dons game. If I even remember to look up the result I'd be surprised. Come on people. Get a life. Been to mexico twice and xplor, Chichen Itza, xel ha, coco bongos and tulum/coba are all worth a visit. Don't sit in a bar at 2pm when it's scorching outside with your City shirt chatting with the other blokes that hate their wives. Ha ha

Must admit I find it a bit sad that someone would want to even know the result of a pointless game whilst somewhere amazing like Mexico. I'm off to jamaica soon and miss the mk dons game. If I even remember to look up the result I'd be surprised. Come on people. Get a life. Been to mexico twice and xplor, Chichen Itza, xel ha, coco bongos and tulum/coba are all worth a visit. Don't sit in a bar at 2pm when it's scorching outside with your City shirt chatting with the other blokes that hate their wives. Ha ha

I agree, however different strokes for different folkes.

Archived