IGNORED

Tommy Agbonar

Go Junior GO

And that is why so many football Clubs are run so badly... Somehow the bloke thinks by repeating the phrase 'I'm a football man' it's going to make a difference... it's obvious he just likes football and has no idea how to run a Club.

It's like being a Fan of Ferrari, having the money, and buying their F1 team outright...and think you know how to run it.

Football is run by so many chancers it's unreal...why is it they always remind me of dodgy second hand car dealers!!!! :facepalm:

And that is why so many football Clubs are run so badly... Somehow the bloke thinks by repeating the phrase 'I'm a football man' it's going to make a difference... it's obvious he just likes football and has no idea how to run a Club.

It's like being a Fan of Ferrari, having the money, and buying their F1 team outright...and think you know how to run it.

Football is run by so many chancers it's unreal...why is it they always remind me of dodgy second hand car dealers!!!! :facepalm:

Sounds like those who ran the club before his involvement screwed things up and he's bought without doing due dilligence and is uncovering more debt by the day.

Archived