IGNORED

Iphone 6 / 6 Plus

BRISTOL86

Nope, will not touch Apple products personally. Overpriced and generally the followers of technology rather than innovators... Which they would try to have you believe.

What they are good at is sales techniques, and getting the likes of BBC onside for some free advertising.

Apple, hell no.

I don't entirely agree with that. I find that Apple Macs sh*t over PCs from a very great height - or at least they did until they tried to be too clever and made the scrollbar unusable. But Android phones are easily on a par with iPhones, and I prefer my Samsung Galaxy S4 to an iPhone 5. I also think Apple are up themselves. Bigger than bigger? I wonder how much they shelled out for that ingenious slogan. Still, my point still stands on Macs.

Samsung over Apple every day of the week. Just heard Lord Sugar rubbishing Apple as well.

He's hardly a tech expert!  What was it - home phones that can also email?

Sometimes a gap in the market is there for a reason.

If Apple products were half their current price I might be able to put up with all the iTunes guff as their products are usually designed to look nice.  As it is they can do one.

He's hardly a tech expert!  What was it - home phones that can also email?

If Apple products were half their current price I might be able to put up with all the iTunes guff as their products are usually designed to look nice.  As it is they can do one.

Dead right, sir.

good old apple have done it again

iphone4 and the signal problem "you are holding it wrong"

iphone5 and its battery problem "you are not charging it correctly"

and now the iphone6 bends,

how the **** do apple keep getting away with this?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/iphone/11117809/The-iPhone-6-Plus-bends-but-not-by-design.html

He's hardly a tech expert! What was it - home phones that can also email?

If Apple products were half their current price I might be able to put up with all the iTunes guff as their products are usually designed to look nice. As it is they can do one.

You've not needed the iTunes guff for 18 odd months now.

It still boggles my mind that the same idiots still constantly buy Apple products, when there are much better products out there at half the price! A quick scan of my Facebook does show that it's generally the numpties that get the iPhone, the others stick with the Galaxy S5/ HTC One M8 or M9/Nexus.

Spot on! It's shit FFS.

It's the apple fan boys, they'd buy a bag of horse shit if it had an apple logo on it.

I had the 4 and 5 but recently changed over to the galaxy S5. Like someone else said there's just no imagination or innovation in their products.

What are you on about?  this new phone bends!

What are you on about? this new phone bends!

Quite innovative I thought, 'the Apple that thinks it's a Banana' (shamelessly stolen from the Metro paper)

Also it has another innovative feature, anti-distraction...With the software update you can't make phone calls or use the internet apparently.Other than that it's great!

Quite innovative I thought, 'the Apple that thinks it's a Banana' (shamelessly stolen from the Metro paper)

Also it has another innovative feature, anti-distraction...With the software update you can't make phone calls or use the internet apparently.Other than that it's great!

its streaming the Rider Cup well

:)  Aye the phone that will do everything  other than phone, innovation at the cutting edge!

And now the company that patches so little because their software is so great!  (yeah yeah you run on top  of a Unix Linux variant)  has a massive security hole in it BASH shell.  Welcome  to the real world Apple, you have become so large with your fan boys, you are now worth hacking!  lets see if they can match the resource and effort Microsoft do in getting patches out once a month to their laptop, computer and server users!

I love to see Apple go into patch meltdown, as it it, most of their patches that go out, and lets face it they are so bloody slow getting them out, you would have thought they would have worked and been thoroughly tested.

:)  Aye the phone that will do everything  other than phone, innovation at the cutting edge!

And now the company that patches so little because their software is so great!  (yeah yeah you run on top  of a Unix Linux variant)  has a massive security hole in it BASH shell.  Welcome  to the real world Apple, you have become so large with your fan boys, you are now worth hacking!  lets see if they can match the resource and effort Microsoft do in getting patches out once a month to their laptop, computer and server users!

I love to see Apple go into patch meltdown, as it it, most of their patches that go out, and lets face it they are so bloody slow getting them out, you would have thought they would have worked and been thoroughly tested.

quoted for truth,

Archived