IGNORED

Korey Smith

SuperDziek

Didn't stand out as much today as in the last couple of home games, but what a steal. Great business by SC to get him as he should surely being plying his trade in the championship.

Also, we've had some good fortune already this season but the biggest bit must be SC bumping into Aaron Wilbraham in Dubai! Can't say I was overly impressed with his signing but then, I wasn't impressed with SC being appointed!

COYR

And even he seems to have improved, judging by his few appearances this season.

I'm not advocating he's worth a start mind. I'm not mad!

I agree I'm more than happy with him on the bench. I was listening to radio Bristol on the way home to hear someone saying it was the best game they seen for years and how good pack was when he came on what are some people smoking

I said after last weeks game , I thought Elliot and Smith are the best balanced midfield since maybe  Shelton and Rennie.

I thought Smith was excellent today , not in your face but very busy and a great foil for Elliot , who was very good also. Even filling in when Ayling went forward.

They give Freeman a bit more licence to attack.

The team genuinely look as though they get on and want to help each other and loved the way they celebrated Agards goal.

I said after last weeks game , I thought Elliot and Smith are the best balanced midfield since maybe  Shelton and Rennie.

I thought Smith was excellent today , not in your face but very busy and a great foil for Elliot , who was very good also. Even filling in when Ayling went forward.

They give Freeman a bit more licence to attack.

The team genuinely look as though they get on and want to help each other and loved the way they celebrated Agards goal.

I thought today was Aylings best game in a city shirt as well. SC has assembled a squad of players that must be the envy of the league (without wishing to get too confident etc) as well as the envy of our previous two/three managers. The togetherness of the squad as well is something that hasn't been witnessed since the Johnson years.

Little, Ayling, Smith, Elliott, Freeman, Wilbraham,Agard. Not bad signings are they!

I thought today was Aylings best game in a city shirt as well. SC has assembled a squad of players that must be the envy of the league (without wishing to get too confident etc) as well as the envy of our previous two/three managers. The togetherness of the squad as well is something that hasn't been witnessed since the Johnson years.

Little, Ayling, Smith, Elliott, Freeman, Wilbraham,Agard. Not bad signings are they!

And also probably at a profit after the sale of Baldock. Very good business.

I agree I'm more than happy with him on the bench. I was listening to radio Bristol on the way home to hear someone saying it was the best game they seen for years and how good pack was when he came on what are some people smoking

we have a very week link that is marlon pack shite imo

Korey smith we paid in the region of 200-300k, Freeman we paid about 400k for. Agard 750k and compo of 50k to Yeovil for Ayling (Yeovil wanted 250k but we gave them Maloney)

Wilbraham, Smith, Freeman, Agard, Elliot and Ayling combined all for the same transfer fees as Baldock! Cracking business.

Korey smith we paid in the region of 200-300k, Freeman we paid about 400k for. Agard 750k and compo of 50k to Yeovil for Ayling (Yeovil wanted 250k but we gave them Maloney)

Can only assume Smith was in the final year of his contract for Oldham to let their captain go for that price. Even with Freeman I'm surprised someone didn't come in with more money than that. It has not been like City to do so much good business, I am confused by it.

Archived