IGNORED

Who Would Have Thought?

fabio

Too early to get carried away still, but 17 points from 21 whilst still unbeaten doesn't lie.

So I'm gonna say it:

If we're to go up, we have to go up as champions. I'm sick of being runners up. Carrying on from the 'Bristol football' thread, we need that winning mentality, honours on paper, real trophies in the cabinet.

Agree and for the first time ever believe we can even the players want to win the league. Either way we need to believe we can do do it! I remember being at west brom on Boxing Day and there crowd singing were going to win the league consistently. How can that not push a team on to do so.

Too early to get carried away still, but 17 points from 21 whilst still unbeaten doesn't lie.

So I'm gonna say it:

If we're to go up, we have to go up as champions. I'm sick of being runners up. Carrying on from the 'Bristol football' thread, we need that winning mentality, honours on paper, real trophies in the cabinet.

Bloody hell...any rovers fans reading this would have all the fuel they need to laugh their little socks off.

Me - I will take any and every scabby one nil win and finishing the season higher than last season.

I've said it all along - this will be City's season. We've seen nothing yet to give anything to be concerned about. All is looking rosy just now.

That said City will at some point 'hit the wall' and then come out the other side intact. That will be the true sign that Cotterill has built a decent and good team.

I've said it all along - this will be City's season. We've seen nothing yet to give anything to be concerned about. All is looking rosy just now.

That said City will at some point 'hit the wall' and then come out the other side intact. That will be the true sign that Cotterill has built a decent and good team.

But what would have GJ have done? *runs for cover*

Archived