IGNORED

Doncaster Fans

Cider red

Didn't realise any donny fans had turned up until a mate pointed out a handfull of what he thoughts was "where's wallys" in the corner. As for second gear, why would we waste our energy when they are practically sticking them in their own net for fun. Very poor considering they played champ last year.

Perhaps 'Where's Wally?' was the inspiration for their defending?

To be fair, I think cynic has nailed it. How many times have I come away from an away City defeat giving credit to the victors? It's usually "we screwed up because of x, y and z and they weren't even that good!".

Do not understand how they can say what they are saying.

I have just watched the extended highlights.  In 12 minutes of video, the ball is our half for a cumulative total of about 9 seconds.

The ONLY time you see Frankie Fielding is just as the final whistle is blown.

Never seen anything that looked more like attack v defence in my life (other than ACTUAL sessions of attack v defence obvs :D )

• Admin

Do not understand how they can say what they are saying.

I have just watched the extended highlights.  In 12 minutes of video, the ball is our half for a cumulative total of about 9 seconds.

The ONLY time you see Frankie Fielding is just as the final whistle is blown.

Never seen anything that looked more like attack v defence in my life (other than ACTUAL sessions of attack v defence obvs :D )

But that is kind of the point, they were "highlights"

Even though we played really well in the first half, Donny moved the ball around well, and didn't look too good going forward - just utterly diabolocal at the back

I also never understand people's fixation about the fans being louder etc, I would quite happily take being top and having a poo atmosphere to having a great atmosphere and being rock bottom. . . .

the stats tell you all you need to know,

44% possession

3 shots off target

1 shot on target

5 corners

compare that to us

56% possession

15 shots off taget

6 shots on targe

10 corners

we were alot better then them and completely out played them, if we played at top gear we would of scored another 4

Archived