IGNORED

Kick Off Always Late?

screech

We seem to kick off at 305 each home game, any reason for this?

Thought I would throw it out there for those who have struggled to find a negative to our great start to the season, for the record each of Sean O'Driscolls home games kicked off at the correct time.

just incase cc and us need to draw :thumbsup:

That prannying around shaking hands at the start is a farce. Just leg it out in a line, do a few unnecessary stretches, and get on with it. Like the good old days.

Cut out these group hugs, as well. Research would show that it makes no difference, would be my prediction.

That prannying around shaking hands at the start is a farce. Just leg it out in a line, do a few unnecessary stretches, and get on with it. Like the good old days.

Cut out these group hugs, as well. Research would show that it makes no difference, would be my prediction.

I think the FA tells them to do the hand shaking.

Next up, it'll be offering opponents a plate of sandwiches, like Charles "Charlie" Charlesworth...

I think the FA tells them to do the hand shaking.

Next up, it'll be offering opponents a plate of sandwiches, like Charles "Charlie" Charlesworth...

Hate the handshake, pointless 'fair play' BS.

Indeed. Instead instilling a genuine sense of fairness into players and supporters would be of benefit, not symbolic gestures. But we can all dream.

Also, the atmosphere is smothered by it. That crowed noise of everyone going "YEAH ******* COME ON CITY!!!" as we run out has been further killed by the FA. First World issues but they make a difference.

I love our players sprint out the tunnel. Refs are like uhh what you lot doing

that is true, I'm sure our players stitched up Sammy v Leyton Orient. He was out the tunnel like diarrhoea, whilst the rest of the team jogged out, casually, several seconds later. Was it an in-joke as they knew he was leaving?

All joking aside, the club have countered the queueing problems at the turnstiles, by sneakily putting the clock in the referees changing room 5 minutes slow. This allows more people to get in by kick off, and relieving criticism of the club. Remember, kick off time is solely down to the referee, and it's a different ref every game. Sneaky but true.

it's all to do with us wan..rs that aren't at the game. every result comes through before the city.

been the same for years.

player is 2mins behind here. so if its close I turn the fuc..n lot off bbc,sky and all also me mob in case my son texs and says for fu.ks sake!!

then a few mins later I have a look and go getttfuccckinthereeeee!!!!!!!

Seriously though, wasn't it nye on 17000 or something ridiculous? Or have story tellers of the day come over with a spot of the old gasytus? Or has my own mind gone a little gaseous re estimated groups of people?

It was huge. Don't have a figure but there seemed to be as many of us as Coventry.

Archived