IGNORED

Kick Off Always Late?

screech

When I started watching City the Saturday games always kicked off at 3.00, there was no more than 10 minutes for half time, and no more than 2 minutes total added time. This meant the Saturday games always finished at 4.42.

Now, games usually finish close to 5 o'clock. I think this is linked to Einstein's theory of relativity - i. e. time passes more slowly as speed increases. It's obvious that the world is now moving at a greater speed. Cause unknown, but probably Lee Johnson's fault.

Very much so. Save all that nonsense for full time. Players should be getting ready to go to war for 90 mins not making pleasantries.

Quite right, as fans we need to start booing this annoying PC handshaking BS. It's only a hostile reaction from the fans that will see it consigned to history.

Let's go back to having the teams entering the field separately as well so we can roar the City team on to the pitch and give the opposition hell right from the start.

Turn the music down too so there's no barrier to the pre match antagonism.

Seriously though, wasn't it nye on 17000 or something ridiculous? Or have story tellers of the day come over with a spot of the old gasytus? Or has my own mind gone a little gaseous re estimated groups of people?

Not sure it was possible to put an accurate figure on it as City were all over the ground, certainly looked to be as many City as Coventry when the goals went in.

Quite right, as fans we need to start booing this annoying PC handshaking BS. It's only a hostile reaction from the fans that will see it consigned to history.

Let's go back to having the teams entering the field separately as well so we can roar the City team on to the pitch and give the opposition hell right from the start.

Turn the music down too so there's no barrier to the pre match antagonism.

Agree with every word of that.

Archived