IGNORED

Mk Dons

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

Win your games at home, draw your games away equals promotion.

Saying that I'd be happy with a draw against a team that will be up there with us come what may.

If we go for the jugular for the full 90 minutes then no team at home will have a chance against us, it's yesterday's ideology that will get us in trouble.

Ps I still don't think we've got going properly yet.

Can you think of another explanation for that performance? especially compared to how we have played in every other match.

My explanation Sab, would be that although we have good players in our "second XI" capable of doing great things alongside the first choices, when you play an almost entire second XI line-up, you can expect to be tonked.

Honestly I think SC told them not to bother, and lets be honest the extra time to recover between matches can only be good for us over the season. As for franchise fc, I want us to go at them from the first whistle and show them our intentions for the season. I think this team looks as good as any I can remember. :city:

Nonsense, firstly SC does not strike me as that sort of manager and secondly and most importantly a lot of fringe players were given an opportunity to stake an early claim for a starting place and blew it and is almost certainly why most of them have hardly featured since.

Can you think of another explanation for that performance? especially compared to how we have played in every other match.

Yes SC made 8 changes to the starting line up from the Sheff Utd game and only Joe Bryan has been able to break into the recent starting line up, tells you pretty much everything you need to know.

We are a Team ,lots of game changing players in our squad .We don't rely just on one player .

This is what makes us a dangerous team to play against, and why we shouldn't fear anyone.

In all the games I've seen this season we could have scored goals from almost anyone, defenders are getting on the end of corners and free kicks, midfield players getting into the box, and a proper CF and goal poacher up front.

This is far more dangerous for our opponents than relying on one or two players to score as we did last season.

Bit of a love in for the franchise at the moment, would be great to get a win against that lot. Will be a tough one though, they always seem to be at the top end of the table.

Plastic club, even more plastic fans, but a team with the irritating habit of being top six, but annually ****** it royally up.

For me its not the Mongs which are a threat its our old moonraker inbred buddies.....

They do have a great attacking team but i think they'll lose Dele Alli in January. A few Prem teams sniffing around him.

Wont just be Dele Alli. I reckon Karl Robinson will be snaffled by a Championship club this season n all. Hes way too good a manager for the MK inbred *******.....

Will be interesting to see if they play their A team tomorrow. If so, its got to help.

I live in MK, and the view of those that go is that they can be fast and dangerous on the break, but their defence is past its best. Bradford hit them for two quickly, then closed up shop, and they struggled. View they can be better as an away side. They also mention that whenever we play them, an ex player scores a brace, so get you money on Wilbs!

I fancy the way each of us plays will suit the other, so goodness knows. Think we are the more rounded side, so backing us.

Plastic club, even more plastic fans, but a team with the irritating habit of being top six, but annually ****** it royally up.

For me its not the Mongs which are a threat its our old moonraker inbred buddies.....

As long as we finish above them 'mongs' on the way to promotion then im happy. If we both went up and they finished top it would be unbarable.

As long as we finish above them 'mongs' on the way to promotion then im happy. If we both went up and they finished top it would be unbarable.

Really? Finishing second to Rovers would be unbearable.

Finishing second to Swindon would be 'meh'.

Finishing second to MK would be promotion party!

...although one title would be nice!

Keep alli quiet and we will keep them quiet. We was behind everything last game. Korey will have him in his pocket. I expect a possible man marking tactic for him but we must watch the creativity of reeves who is pretty decent.

Tough game but I hope we can continue our unbeaten run. This is the first real test of whether we have what it takes to go all the way this season

Mk Dons, great at home but not as good away. Scored 8 away from home so far but 5 of those came against Barnsley. Fully expect them to setup to play counter attacking football so first goal will be important, we score it and they'll have to come out, which would benefit us as we're very good when we have room to play in, otherwise they'll shut up shop and hit us when we've commited alot forward, if they score first that is.

Wont just be Dele Alli. I reckon Karl Robinson will be snaffled by a Championship club this season n all. Hes way too good a manager for the MK inbred *******.....

Depends how ambitious he thinks they are and whether he wants to be part of it.

I would have thought he could walk into Cardiff  if he wanted - but nobody wants to go there.  Surprise, surprise.

MK Dons have made three changes from the team on Saturday if anyone is interested.

Hopefully it goes to extra time and penalties with a couple of sending offs/injuries thrown in for good measure!

That will include a lot who will play on Saturday, so a good old hard game would be good. Would not wish ill on a player, but a few knocks that require a week to fully recover would be a bonus!

Archived