IGNORED

Mk Dons Support

sglosbcfc

Or, Rushton & Diamonds. THAT went well !

Awesome ground for its level, had the pleasure to visit Nene Park numerous times. However Rushden's demise came from the over reliance on their benefactor Max Griggs(sound familiar). He relinquished ownership in 2005 after handing it over to fans. The rest is history as they say. No Pheonix club can afford the upkeep of Nene Park and looks to be in the sights of bulldozers.

What would our allocation be? For the Manure game they had 27k, for their next home match they had 7k, does that mean we would get 20k tickets? You're right, they would have to be playing NLBR to have any chance of a sell  out.

Didn't Wolves take 8 or 9k last season to MK, it looked awesome.

Awful support. I guess from a team that was formed 10 years ago they are building their support still? But they are surely in their highest league position atm, you would have thought they would bring at least 800-900! And apparently we are a 'small inbred club'.... http://www.concreteroundabout.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=11845

Have our fans been saying we are going to hammer them? Haven't seen that.

What a non thread that was

So, we're thick and we talk funny. Brilliant. No wonder there's not many coming, they are all obviously doing stand up at the local comedy club tomorrow night

Don't have a problem with the fans of MK, who doesn't want a decent pro team on their doorstep, it was the way the club got there that bothers me. For that reason alone I hope we stuff them

On the Cov / Wolves support......I wonder how many we take for the return game if we're still 1st and 2nd (or close to it), they may change their mind on us being a 'little' club then

On the Cov / Wolves support......I wonder how many we take for the return game if we're still 1st and 2nd (or close to it), they may change their mind on us being a 'little' club then

We will take 4 or 5 k with ease.

As for us being small coming from the milton keynes 'dons' well, where do i start? Nothing short of laughable really isn't it?

There forming for me optimize's everything that is wrong in the modern game, an embarassing excuse of a 'club'

Archived