IGNORED

Mk Dons Support

sglosbcfc

part time supporters.

i dont get this having multiple teams to support? defeats the meaning of favourite.

ive been city since i was 4 or 5. i watch out for southampton but only so i can join in convo with a good friend down there.

rovers i look in to hoping for a pi55 take somewhere and thats about my lot. the rest can go join nlbr in whatever division they're in for all i care

part time supporters.

i dont get this having multiple teams to support? defeats the meaning of favourite.

ive been city since i was 4 or 5. i watch out for southampton but only so i can join in convo with a good friend down there.

rovers i look in to hoping for a pi55 take somewhere and thats about my lot. the rest can go join nlbr in whatever division they're in for all i care

One team but a global interest in the sport,in particular how it effects City .

Loads of London teams supported in MK, due to migration from London.

This pretty much sums it up. Most people in MK were born elsewhere.

The Norwegians who stole the club from south-west London just saw a large town with no league club. They failed to appreciate that few had roots there.

Didn't Wolves take 8 or 9k last season to MK, it looked awesome.

I'm sure Wolves fans were trying to beat a long standing record for away support that day and they chose MK because of the huge allocation they're prepared to give to away teams. I think they fell a few hundred short though.

Archived