IGNORED

Mk Dons Predications

old_eastender

There's no reason for us to be negative, we aren't top of the league for no reason - outsiders looking at this thread would think we aren't playing well or lucky to be there!

Be more positive, they score a lot of goals like us but I don't think they are as good at the back so il go with 3-1 city and a very open & entertaining match

1st real inform team we have faced so far this season. There confidence will be up from last week and ours slightly down after throwing away a 2 goal lead. Think they will be there abouts come the end of the season so in theory as long as we don't drop points to our promotion rivals we will be fine so I'm predicted a draw

There's no reason for us to be negative, we aren't top of the league for no reason - outsiders looking at this thread would think we aren't playing well or lucky to be there!

Be more positive, they score a lot of goals like us but I don't think they are as good at the back so il go with 3-1 city and a very open & entertaining match

You have to ask yourself how many of the likely top 6-8 teams come the end of the season have we played so far and the answer is 1.

It's only just begun.

all depends on the ref i think. we have the strength in depth to win this provided the game flows,but if mr whistle is whistle happy it will be a home defeat or a draw.cant see a clean sheet tomorrow for either team . really hope its a win for our biggest crowd so far.

13000 could make a fair old noise if we are on top

The 75-76 promo season saw WBA win at the Gate, then we won up there.

The 97-98 promo season saw City and Watford play out two draws.

I'd accept either permutation for City v MK this season, (but wouldn't complain at a draw here and a win there).

Archived