IGNORED

The Best Game At The Gate Since...

ChippenhamRed

I thought it was a great game for a neutral supporter but not if you support City or MK D. As a City supporter it was far too nerve racking as MK looked like they could score with almost every attack. If you support MK you must feel despondent as they were worth at least a point.

I thought it was a great game for a neutral supporter but not if you support City or MK D. As a City supporter it was far too nerve racking as MK looked like they could score with almost every attack. If you support MK you must feel despondent as they were worth at least a point.

Really..?! They had better of 30 mins at start of 2nd half. We were the better (more effective) team apart from that.

Since I'm only getting joke replies I guess it IS the best game since Palace then....sensible alternative suggestions welcome!

Seeing as I've had to spend the afternoon visiting the mother-in-law in a London hospital, I'd rather not hear about how great the game I've missed was.

Please can someone tell me it was a dull affair, apart from the five goals...

I said on the way out it was the best game in ages, I'm glad I'm not the only one as I did question if I was right as the standard has been so low for too long.

I go to matches with my sister in law, I knew it would be a good game today as she was on holiday. She ALWAYS manages to miss cracking games, Hartlepool playoff, Palace the goal that never was an a few others. I'm sorry she missed today as like us all she has sat through some absolute dire football.

Seeing as I've had to spend the afternoon visiting the mother-in-law in a London hospital, I'd rather not hear about how great the game I've missed was.

Please can someone tell me it was a dull affair, apart from the five goals...

There's not been many better in a long time.

Sorry!

Archived