IGNORED

Big Bruv

22A

I fully understand the sound being edited on the Big Brother programme, but the action?

At the start of the series Channel 4 were proudly telling us about glass sided showers, mud pit and jacuzzi etc. Last night at midnight the Housemates got down to their underwear (or less) for a mud wrestling session. Other channels were showing films with naughty bits in at this time, but Channel 4? They gave us a close up of the oven and a hose. Channel 4 you promised us naughtiness and depravity, but you copped out. Talking afterwards the housemates even wondered what the viewers would think of their antics. I may not hae wanted to see assorted bodily parts, but if you threaten to shock us, please keep your promise/threat.

Anyone else feel either cheated or relieved by C4's censorship?

Guest Levster

yes i do fell cheated

i wuldnt mind seeing sum assorted bodily parts either

although a couple of days ago we did get a peep at chelles nips!! :dunno:

Guest Levster

yes i do fell cheated

i wuldnt mind seeing sum assorted bodily parts either

although a couple of days ago we did get a peep at chelles bosom :dunno:

At a guess, they'll let us know but not see what antics have been going on. Then they'll release the official (expensive) video with it all on.
errrrrrrr didn't you watch it last night? they had a game of top less mud wrestling. They showed it all. I think you owe Big Brother an apology

Archived