IGNORED

Football Betting

yardy

I was shown a mates accy yesterday at half 3.

One of the games was Norwich away at Blackpool at 8/11.

I've not seen odds that good in a long time.

Interestingly these are 2 of the teams i have been making a bit of money on. Always bet against Blackpool and in recent weeks have been betting on the half time / full time in Norwich games by betting half time opponents and draw and full time Norwich. For some reason Norwich don't seem to turn up in the 1st half then come out and score for fun in the 2nd half.

Bet as few selections as possible

Never bet with your heart use your head (Dons were the value yesterday not City despite the end result)

Look for value in bets, games the bookies have priced up wrong (in your opinion)

Look beyond home win away win etc plenty of options try (draw no bet) odds or (above 2.5 goals) odds etc for value

If your bet loses don't chase another 

Check team news in week and any info going - though beware despite all the study in the world, football is always erratic thats why we love it ...

Consistently beating bookies takes dedication and research that the majority of people just don't have the patience/availability (and in some cases intelligence) to do.

It certainly won't be done with accumulators.

I should know, as I work for one, but even I get caught out sometimes.

As i said i am a newbie in betting and have never heard of "lay the last team on a exchange"

Ayr the team that done me over on my accy was 2-1 up with 4 mins to go and conceded goals on 87 and 90 mins to Airdrieonians, who won their 1st game of the season.....thats football i guess!

If you don't know the difference between and use of back and lay then to be honest the bookies deserve your money and you can't really expect anything other than to lose 99.99% of all bets you place.

Best to get more clued up before you hand over your hard earned!

Laying is betting against an outcome, opposite of backing, so if you have an accy with only 1 team left you lay them (usually odds on as per most peoples accy selection process) and secure a guaranteed profit regardless of their outcome:

Archived