IGNORED

Walsall Away

TheRedHalf

This might be a game I can go to depending how I feel after a wedding on Friday! Will it be possible to get an away ticket on the day? I dont think i could sit in the home stand and be quiet WHEN we score

There is NO paying on the day. All ticket ONLY pal!

Looks like we've past the 1,000 mark according to online.

Anyone know the law on making citizens arrests on coppers?

Wouldn't mind knicking a few WMP, just for a laugh like.

I know. I know.

It must be an offence that could be tried in the crown court.

And an offence must have taken place and you must have reasonable grounds to suspect that they did it.

How's that?

I know. I know.

It must be an offence that could be tried in the crown court.

And an offence must have taken place and you must have reasonable grounds to suspect that they did it.

How's that?

Cheers!

Does the knicking of football supporters, if you have reasonable grounds that it is wrongful (ie/being knicked for queuing up to enter the Bescott stadium having had a cheeky pint of Blackthorne - or not even any alcohol!) constitute an offence by the copper that could be tried in the crown court? To be specific.

"You're knicked mate"

"No, you're knicked mate".

I suggest to City supporters that if anyone is wrongfully knicked on Saturday, they should simply knick the copper back.

Cheers!

Does the knicking of football supporters, if you have reasonable grounds that it is wrongful (ie/being knicked for queuing up to enter the Bescott stadium having had a cheeky pint of Blackthorne - or not even any alcohol!) constitute an offence by the copper that could be tried in the crown court? To be specific.

"You're knicked mate"

"No, you're knicked mate".

I suggest to City supporters that if anyone is wrongfully knicked on Saturday, they should simply knick the copper back.

Just give a false address....letsbe avenue

Using the collection system for the game, where it says on the site any uncollected tickets will be taken to Wasall to collect, anyone had any experience as to where I would collect an away ticket from? Just I live in Preston and its too late to be delivered here, went to call the helpline and it said 9-5 but closed early.

Archived