IGNORED

Walsall Away

TheRedHalf

Have to say called yesterday from Amsterdam (work trip not stag do..) and was all relatively smooth sailing.

Pick up the tickets at Walsall instead of mail but my fault for leaving it so late.

Feel good factor?!

I compare now to a season back.

Brentford at home on a Tues night. Another inept display, pass along the back for 2 mins then whooooooosh aimlessly forward.

Then opposition goal, everyone down. Boos. Manager stood arms folded watching in silence.

God them days were bad. Everyone moaning as we sauntered out.

Now look at us. We know we're going to lose sometime but we get behind the team and even when we lose leads nobody had a go,

We saw this team fight and we back them.

These are good days. Spare a moment to think back to this time last year to remember just how good it is now.

Just had a call from ticket office that they missed the last post with some tickets & that a fair numebr will have to be picked up at Walsall's ticket office. It's going to get busy....

got to pick my ticket up at Walsall as well, i only found out after phoning them when it did not turn up in the post today,

i ordered it last Friday and despite being told at the start of the week when i phoned them up that it would be posted on Tuesday they still did not get it done,

they may call them self Bristol Sport when you phone up but it's still the same incompetence we have always had to put up with, how would they ever cope if we got a big cup game :grr:

got to pick my ticket up at Walsall as well, i only found out after phoning them when it did not turn up in the post today,

i ordered it last Friday and despite being told at the start of the week when i phoned them up that it would be posted on Tuesday they still did not get it done,

they may call them self Bristol Sport when you phone up but it's still the same incompetence we have always had to put up with, how would they ever cope if we got a big cup game :grr:

Don't really see what the hassle is , your going anyway

My Fleetwood ticket hadn't arrived on the Friday morning despite ordering it on Tues.

It turned up in the mail the following Weds!!!

Is it Bristol Sport or Royal Mail?!

Happens all the time,post and club, happened to me a few times but a simple phone call and hey presto all sorted

Well unless he was using the force, he would have to ring to find out   :facepalm:

i did phone at the start of the week and was told they would be posted on Tuesday so for all i knew they had been lost in the post, was not until i phoned today i found out they had never sent them, so what they said earlier in the week was a lie

hate it when people moan about our club for no reason, 

we are doing well if your going and got a ticket whats the problem they will let you in!!!!

can we just enjoy the feel good factor around our club at the moment 

cant wait for tomorrow lets all enjoy

P.S

What trains are people going on and what pubs are people going In?

:thumbsup:  :clapping:  :facepalm:

The girl at the ticket office was superb. Had Fleetwood reprint the tickets, I got there and they had her email.

I know at times the club do stupid things like order too few tickets and poorly anticipate demand but as regards the guys who staff that office they have always been fantastic for me.

exactly..

The girl at the ticket office was superb. Had Fleetwood reprint the tickets, I got there and they had her email.

I know at times the club do stupid things like order too few tickets and poorly anticipate demand but as regards the guys who staff that office they have always been fantastic for me.

i did phone at the start of the week and was told they would be posted on Tuesday so for all i knew they had been lost in the post, was not until i phoned today i found out they had never sent them, so what they said earlier in the week was a lie

If you go away enough this will happen again....but they always sort it

hate it when people moan about our club for no reason, 

we are doing well if your going and got a ticket whats the problem they will let you in!!!!

can we just enjoy the feel good factor around our club at the moment 

cant wait for tomorrow lets all enjoy

P.S

What trains are people going on and what pubs are people going In?

:thumbsup:  :clapping:  :facepalm:

Who's moaning? They're Just stating facts as I see it.

I hate it when people moan about people moaning when they're not moaning...... :mf_sleep:

Who's moaning? They're Just stating facts as I see it.

I hate it when people moan about people moaning when they're not moaning...... :mf_sleep:

personally hate it when people moan about people moaning when there not moaning even tho it sounds as if there moaning,

think its time for people to forget about moaning about people not moaning even when they sound like there moaning because generally it means everyone will start moaning

Archived