IGNORED

Electrionic Cigarettes

Somerset Red

There was a thread about this before.

Some odd looking chap in Dolman was secretly at it I think. Think the OP said Block B.

Not sure if officially allowed though.

The one sat two seats from me is in Atyeo block F. As the club are not going to ban them at the moment, I will just get right in his face about not smoking inside the stadium and tell him to clear off out at half time with all the other nicotine addicts.

The one sat two seats from me is in Atyeo block F. As the club are not going to ban them at the moment, I will just get right in his face about not smoking inside the stadium and tell him to clear off out at half time with all the other nicotine addicts.

Or perhaps you could just ask them politely?

Wow what a misery.

You would be entirely in the wrong.

Electronic cigarettes are allowed in AG - DaveL confirmed this to you on another thread - and should you aggressively confront the chap concerned I should hope he'd get a steward to chuck you out. 

I puff on one from time to time, I'd love you to say this to me should you ever see me doing it

Let's hope you pick on the wrong person.

The major problem with electronic cigs is that the user can become addicted to electricity. In the States there have already been cases of addicts committing murder just so they get to sit in the electric chair. There is then the problem of witnesses to the execution dying much later due to the effects of passive smoking.some witnesses die even quicker than that if the seats in the waiting room have been wired up as well as part of a job lot.

There was a thread about this before.

Some odd looking chap in Dolman was secretly at it I think. Think the OP said Block B.

Not sure if officially allowed though.

Yes, indeed they were.

Looked like they were being sly, but turns out it's ok to use them - so fair enough.

Funny farmer flat cap, come football hooligan like chap. Haven't sat in the B block for a while now so don't know if he's still there using it?!

Yes, indeed they were.

Looked like they were being sly, but turns out it's ok to use them - so fair enough.

Funny farmer flat cap, come football hooligan like chap. Haven't sat in the B block for a while now so don't know if he's still there using it?!

Just through the old thread, ladies leather gloves too!

Yes, indeed they were.

None of anybody else's business if he is.

Meanwhile let's have a full description, seat number etc. of someone who's doing nothing wrong.  :disapointed2se:  

None of anybody else's business if he is.

Meanwhile let's have a full description, seat number etc. of someone who's doing nothing wrong.  :disapointed2se:  

Good idea.

Nearly as fun a pastime as having your photo taken with every City manager. Thrills galore.

I vape at Aston gate.  Just to sum up, its not smoke but steam.  Have a few funny looks from time to time, thats about it.  Its got me off the fags after 30 years of smoking.  I feel better for it.  Not long thou before the anti anything police in this country ban these.  Maybe i could take up glue sniffing again!  Sure there use to be a B&Q on winterstoke Road.  See how the moaners feel about that one.   

And I hope he kicks you in the nuts

Wow! Another self-righteous person who thinks they can judge other people on how they choose to live their lives.

Obviously all your lifestyle choices are beyond reproach and you are close to just being saintly!

I am a non-smoker but by George do I respect an individual's right to choose whatever they do in their life without being subjected to aggression by people like you.....

And what row would that be in ?

I vape at Aston gate.  Just to sum up, its not smoke but steam.  Have a few funny looks from time to time, thats about it.  Its got me off the fags after 30 years of smoking.  I feel better for it.  Not long thou before the anti anything police in this country ban these.  Maybe i could take up glue sniffing again!  Sure there use to be a B&Q on winterstoke Road.  See how the moaners feel about that one.

That's fine as long as its not GAS !

Archived