IGNORED

Electrionic Cigarettes

Somerset Red

The tobacco companies told us Nicotine and various other chemicals in cigarettes were harmless at one time.

Ecigs  just steam , perhaps, perhaps not.

DaveL was right in saying that the research is still in its infancy but the club ?ill keep an eye on it.

In the mean time, vaping is not illegal and certainly not banned in enclosed areas unless the venue host sees fit to ban it. Like anything else the venue host reserves the right to ban, without explanation, anything they want.

The World Health Organisation came out and supported e-cigs, claiming however many hundreds of thousands of lives would be saved per year in the UK because of them.

It's the fat, the ignorant and the sags that the vigilantis should be harrassing! Not to mention the gingers.

It's the fat, the ignorant and the sags that the vigilantis should be harrassing! Not to mention the gingers.

After decades of disenchantment, lies, corruption and maladministration from our political leaders, this really does sound like a manifesto I can get behind at last. Where do I sign up?

DaveL was right in saying that the research is still in its infancy but the club ?ill keep an eye on it.

In the mean time, vaping is not illegal and certainly not banned in enclosed areas unless the venue host sees fit to ban it. Like anything else the venue host reserves the right to ban, without explanation, anything they want.

The World Health Organisation came out and supported e-cigs, claiming however many hundreds of thousands of lives would be saved per year in the UK because of them.

forget the fat and forget the neice who is ginge apart from that spot on :P

You would be entirely in the wrong.

Electronic cigarettes are allowed in AG - DaveL confirmed this to you on another thread - and should you aggressively confront the chap concerned I should hope he'd get a steward to chuck you out. 

Or better yet, put him on his ass

I am a user of e-cigs I use the ones the one with vapour I can understand why some people are offended when the white ones are used they can smell like a real ciggie, I find those ones not nice.

The ones I use have fruit flavours and are based on a vegetable or corn oil base I usually try to use responsible and just have a few few puffs at HT but was complained at last half time now I have a bit of confirmation ty for this thread

Just add I have never heard of one exploding only the person :laugh:  !!!!!!!

Just add I have never heard of one exploding only the person :laugh: !!!!!!!

There have been some examples of them exploding when charging. This was reported in the papers a few months ago;

"A 62-year-old Englishman died Friday (Aug. 8) after an incompatible charging device led an e-cigarette to blow up, and cause the explosion of a nearby oxygen tube from an oxygen concentrator, the BBC reported. In July, another case of a person using an incorrect charging device for an e-cigarette led to a fire that ignited an air-horn canister and caused an explosion that destroyed part of a house, the BBC found."

I am a user of e-cigs I use the ones the one with vapour I can understand why some people are offended when the white ones are used they can smell like a real ciggie, I find those ones not nice.

The ones I use have fruit flavours and are based on a vegetable or corn oil base I usually try to use responsible and just have a few few puffs at HT but was complained at last half time now I have a bit of confirmation ty for this thread

Just add I have never heard of one exploding only the person :laugh:  !!!!!!!

Are you sure about that? They are the ones that I use, there is no smell whatsoever, and very little 'vapour' compared to the other ones

Archived