IGNORED

Otib Starting To Get Boring ...

Frome Red

Apology accepted.

Only people with 7,350 posts or above are allowed to come up with board suggestions.  House rule.

tut tut. You haven't put coyr at the end of your post Eddie. Also, once you have made another 4367 posts you can also start enforcing house rules.

It's a new rule I've just made up.

tut tut. You haven't put coyr at the end of your post Eddie. Also, once you have made another 4367 posts you can also start enforcing house rules.

It's a new rule I've just made up.

10 PRINT "COYR"

20 GOTO 10

If we didn't have rules where would be?  I'm awaiting my eventual achievement of 10,000 post so I can gain entry to the secret forum. 

Then 20,000 posts to get into the ultra secret forum. 

Then 50,000 gets you onto the Stacy Penton OTIB forum.

The problem is a thread can start off City related and then become a list of fish puns through no fault of it's own .

Are you herring what i say ?

For cod's sake, stop talking like a sprat. The forum is not the plaice to talk about these things

Yes, since 2005. I'll do the math for you mate, that's 9 years. So roughly 2 posts a day. Apologies it must be hard a concept to grasp for you slow of mind.

Do mine, do mine!

It's a hard concept to grasp if you're asking I. I'm way too dumb to calculate that beast, you must be like some sort of wannabe accountant?!

Am I a Otib whore too?

Yes, since 2005. I'll do the math for you mate, that's 9 years. So roughly 2 posts a day. Apologies it must be hard a concept to grasp for you slow of mind.

Yes it's it's nearly as stupid as your comment about me since I have only made about 850 posts since 2009 ...

Boys, Boys, Boys.....................

Are looking for a good time....

Boys, Boys, Boys.....................

Are looking for a good time....

boys Boys Boys, get ready for my love?

oooo  errrr missus

Me. ?

Hahahaha. That's a good one, go you!

Especially with the full stop, space, then question mark. Like it!

Oh no! The punctuation police. I'm surprised you both only have posts in the thousands. Because you'll have your work cut out on here correcting spelling and punctuation.

One of your points was to state not to be too reliant on Internet forums to get your kicks.

Oh the irony!

Please accept my apoligies for any spelling, grammar or punctuation discrepancies. I will try harder next time.

Oh no! The punctuation police. I'm surprised you both only have posts in the thousands. Because you'll have your work cut out on here correcting spelling and punctuation.

One of your points was to state not to be too reliant on Internet forums to get your kicks.

Oh the irony!

Please accept my apoligies for any spelling, grammar or punctuation discrepancies. I will try harder next time.

You're a good kid, ta.

Oh the irony!

Oh no; the "punctuation police"!

I'm surprised that you both only have post counts in the thousands because you'll have your work cut out on here correcting both spelling and punctuation.

One of your posts was to state not to be too reliant upon internet forums to get your kicks.

Oh the irony!

Please accept my apologies for any spelling, grammar, or punctuation discrepancies; I will try harder next time.

The Oxford comma is, of course, a matter of personal choice.  Here to help  :thumbsup:

Archived