IGNORED

Do You Want Us To Be Out Of The Jpt?

B-Rizzle

Do you want us to be out of the JPT?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want us to field a whole different starting XI and see where it takes us. It'll only benefit those players to get competitive games.

Not allowed to, must play at least 6 who started last league game, so i can understand why the early stages are dull!

I want us to keep a positive vibe around the place and a win will certainly do that and also make the fringe players feel they are contributing to what is shaping up to be a good season.

Its a huge chance for City to show how good we are and profile Bristol City and Bristol Sport in front of a national audience! (probably of about five outside of Bristol and Cheltenham but you get my point)

Therefore I want us to go out and do really well this Wednesday!

I would like us to win for its own sake. I would also like us to win because it could be a great confidence booster for all the talented players who have spent the last 6 weeks training hard and never getting the chance to show us what they are capable of. This is particularly important because of the way these same players let us down previously in the game against Oxford.

Not allowed to, must play at least 6 who started last league game, so i can understand why the early stages are dull!

That still allows 5 players off the subs bench to start, and a load more to fill their places on the bench.

Give time to those who haven't played.

This poll doesn't make sense. You can't have two options for Yes and two for No. It's one or the other.

If there was a simple yes or no, I'd vote no, as it's the only cup competition City has any realistic chance of winning.

We are effectiveley in the number 1 position of all the teams in the cup as top of L1 so hell yeah let's go for it. If we were stonewall bottom of the league it would be a distraction so why different when top of the league.

Imagine a double this season :)

Would that make it the most successful season ever?. Sags non league as well....ok I'm getting ahead of myself a bit.

Being I'm having my brother-in-law (who is a Liverpool supporting Yorkshireman; I know, I know...) round to watch it on Sky, and to my knowledge it is the first time he'll have seen us play, I don't really want us folding like a wet paper towel, if only to avoid getting pelters off him for the rest of the season, regardless of our league form.

But asides from that, I never want us to lose any game, and certainty not against lower league opposition, regardless of the occasion.

In fact, it would be a worrying sign if a side of six first team regulars and five of our regular subs can't turn over a middling league two team; I'd say worrying enough that we'd perhaps need to think about bolstering our options beyond the first choice players, as to get out of this league we'll need decent depth sooner or later.

Think Cotterill might vote 'yes' ;) given our league cup approach.

Can't see the point in the piss-pot trophy, tbh and there should be an opt out option.

I suspect it will be viewed more as a 'work out' than a competitive match.

That said, I can never vote 'no' to a City win.

Archived