IGNORED

Best Away Support In The Sky Bet League

CiderJar

I believe I'm correct in thinking that I read our 2,500 odd at Seindon last season was our biggest away league match following for about 5 years..?

yep was the biggest since the 09/10 season when we have taken 2800 to Newcastle & 2615 to West Brom,

i think we could beat the Newcastle figure as Coventry is the sort of away day that people who only do 1 or 2 a season will go to

Just read this thread, impressive level of away support, bloody good work guys and girls. Just imagine how many we'd take to Old Trafford, Etihad, Emirates etc...

I get what you say here but this annoys me a little that people would only want to travel in numbers if it was a prem team or a high profile game. Surely opposition shouldn't matter? Or am I just naive?

I get what you say here but this annoys me a little that people would only want to travel in numbers if it was a prem team or a high profile game. Surely opposition shouldn't matter? Or am I just naive?

well said mate,no it shouldnt matter who we play,go to watch city not the opposition or to look at the ground,imo

Archived