IGNORED

Opening Fixture Of The 2004/5 Season

Taz

Who do you think it will be and why? Whoever gets the correct answer wins bragging rights for the forthcoming season :P

I think it will be Port Vale at Ashton Gate.

Lee Matthews to make his league debut for Vale, and will either score a goal against us and have a blinding game, or (and this is quite likely) get injured and be out for the rest of the season :laugh:

It will be a second div team :@

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

and we will either be playing home or away.

It might be a team managed by Danny Wilson :laugh:

It won't be though as no one in their right mind would choose him to manage their club after his failure here with all the resources and time he had. Having said that Russell Osmandius got another managerial post but then again I suppose the gas are not really in their right minds :laugh:

Anyway that will be my last post slagging off Wilson.

I shall only right positive things about Brian Tinnion ( until his first loss :P ) but by then we will be in the Premiereship :laugh:

Long Live Tinnion.

WE ARE GOING UP.

Expanding the thread, what would be good and bad later in the season?

:@ Torquay away on August bank holiday monday so we all get stuck on the M5/A38.

:dunno: Peterborough that week to coincide with the beer festival only 10 mins walk from London Road.

:dunno: The last four games of the season knowing the score doesn't matter as we are already the Champions!

Archived