IGNORED

Watford Sack New Manager!

IdliketoRogerMoore

The last bit sums it up ! Shocking behaviour from a foriegn owner............again !

Billy McKinlay has parted company with Watford after just two games in charge [GETTY]

The Scot left Vicarage Road even though the Hornets are sitting pretty in third in the Championship, level on points with leaders Norwich and second-place Nottingham Forest

McKinlay oversaw a win and a draw in his few days in charge, having taken over from Oscar Garcia - who lasted just 27 days as Beppe Sannino's successor because of ill health.

But Italian owner Giampaolo Pozzo wants another foreign boss and has shoved McKinlay out of the way to get one.

The last bit sums it up ! Shocking behaviour from a foriegn owner............again !

Billy McKinlay has parted company with Watford after just two games in charge [GETTY]

The Scot left Vicarage Road even though the Hornets are sitting pretty in third in the Championship, level on points with leaders Norwich and second-place Nottingham Forest

McKinlay oversaw a win and a draw in his few days in charge, having taken over from Oscar Garcia - who lasted just 27 days as Beppe Sannino's successor because of ill health.

But Italian owner Giampaolo Pozzo wants another foreign boss and has shoved McKinlay out of the way to get one.

McKinlay is Scottish, how foreign does he want!?

Reportedly he has been offered the Fulham job, who he was a player for, for a long time and asked to have his contract destroyed by Watford so he can go to Fulham. They accepted his resignation and he is expected to become the Fulham boss. This was not Watford's doing.

Wow, bit odd to walk out after 8 days when you've been given your big chance - despite your feelings for the other club

He's not been sacked.

He has resigned for personal reasons according to the club.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink expected to take over. That should at least please Paul Ince and his merry men ..........

No, Ince should've got the job. Or was it Sol Campbell, or maybe it was Jason Roberts. Trust me, someone, somewhere will not be happy with this! Was JFH even interviewed? Was a white man interviewed at any point? Hope Curbishley and the rest of the out of work white managers make a point on this.....

"Watford can't play to save their lives, Amigo"

"I agree"

"Oh.......in which case I don't agree- they just need a new Manager"

( 10 points for correct answer)

Fist full of travellers cheques one of my absolute favourites! I used to be a matador, but I lost me driving licence! That's it i'm putting it on to watch now!

Was JFH even interviewed? 

Thought that guy'd been assassinated?

Well I'm glad of all this talk of black or foreign managers because it rules out the four Sky were suggesting: Cooper, Johnson, Hill and ... Steve Cotterill.  Nearly spat my cornflakes out!

Archived