IGNORED

Luke Young Target

citylad05

Just read "Torquays prolific striker Luke Young is a target for Cardiff and Bristol City" played for Plymouth for a while still a youngster and should not be playing in Bristol Rovers league!! Our fans say we don't need another striker but he would be a good addition especially only 21? Could learn from Wilbs and JET and many of our Galacticos  :thumbsup:

He's a midfielder isn't he?  If he is a striker then 12 goals in 109 games isn't too great.

According to the report I read about him yesterday on the beeb he's a midfielder

Apparently turned down league clubs to sign for Torquay in the summer, been made captain already

I was at the FGR v Torquay game last week.

Tinman and another were their watching for us.

Torquay have a very young side and some really promising players. Best team I've seen so far this season in the Conference.

Young is a good player, but I was more impressed with Duane Ofori-Acheampong their striker.

In fact all three of their black lads were rather good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLJEv7Ij1hI

I was at the FGR v Torquay game last week.

Tinman and another were their watching for us.

Torquay have a very young side and some really promising players. Best team I've seen so far this season in the Conference.

Young is a good player, but I was more impressed with Duane Ofori-Acheampong their striker.

In fact all three of their black lads were rather good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLJEv7Ij1hI

Surely the Gas are the best team in the Conference or so we are told ;)

When you sign conference players, it seems like they either turn out really crap or a revelation.. For every Jamie Vardy there's always  John Akinde.. and I find it strange why he wouldn't play in the league but chose to play in the conference..

Thought that was odd too

Maybe being a young lad he didn't fancy moving to far from home to begin with, which I can understand. Whatever the reason it seems to have worked out well for him though

Archived