IGNORED

Bristol Ladies Team At Ashton Gate

myol'man

Would like to point out that the next round will be against Barcelona.

Womens football is obviously not going to generate much money, ever.  but I like to think that this city of ours is one of the more forward thinking in Britain.  

I hope they do well and would welcome them at Ashton Gate whenever they need to use it, lets face it the mens side won't play a last 16 Champions League tie in any of our lifetimes.

Would like to point out that the next round will be against Barcelona.

Womens football is obviously not going to generate much money, ever.  but I like to think that this city of ours is one of the more forward thinking in Britain.  

I hope they do well and would welcome them at Ashton Gate whenever they need to use it, lets face it the mens side won't play a last 16 Champions League tie in any of our lifetimes.

I would imagine that will be a real test! I hope my work commitments will see me free for that one, watching the highlight of their games it does seem the Academy like to play some good football on the ground.

I would imagine that will be a real test! I hope my work commitments will see me free for that one, watching the highlight of their games it does seem the Academy like to play some good football on the ground.

They look a tidy bunch, a couple of the goals last night were right in the top corner!  

• Admin

Went tonight with my daughter.

Have to say it was very enjoyable. 2-1 win and an attendance of 816.  Better atmosphere than some most all of the matches under O'Driscoll

I'm sure Dave Lloyd announced the final score of Bristol CITY 2 Raheny United 1!

Their average league crowds are 797, so not much difference

Advertised correctly they may attract a few more with the "Barcelona" appeal, maybe time to bring in some offer for BCFC and BRC season ticket holders to try and boost the crowd?

Their average league crowds are 797, so not much difference

Advertised correctly they may attract a few more with the "Barcelona" appeal, maybe time to bring in some offer for BCFC and BRC season ticket holders to try and boost the crowd?

So why did you start this thread with a negative and unexplained "No thanks"?

• Admin

So why did you start this thread with a negative and unexplained "No thanks"?

It's not for me, hence the "No thanks", but if the club want to increase the attendance, they need to do something more to get people in.

The small increase last night hasn't really worked, more to be done to get people interested

It's not for me, hence the "No thanks", but if the club want to increase the attendance, they need to do something more to get people in.

The small increase last night hasn't really worked, more to be done to get people interested

I think Bristol Sport do a good marketing job of the clubs within its inner circle and through social media however, I would imagine its only the people that are already interested that are seeing it and hearing it

BSL should now use this glamour tie to really push the boat out with regards to marketing not only Bristol Acadamy / BSL but also opening up the stable of teams to a wider audience in and around Bristol

If you splash BARCELONA and CHAMPIONS LEAGUE across buses, bus stops and billboards across the city and maybe radio ads, it will attract the eyes and ears of a massive passive audience

• Admin

BSL should now use this glamour tie to really push the boat out with regards to marketing not only Bristol Acadamy / BSL but also opening up the stable of teams to a wider audience in and around Bristol

If you splash BARCELONA and CHAMPIONS LEAGUE across buses, bus stops and billboards across the city and maybe radio ads, it will attract the eyes and ears of a massive passive audience

Completely agree - if the phrases "Barcelona","Champions League" doesn't get someones attention, nothing will

Archived