IGNORED

Bristol Ladies Team At Ashton Gate

myol'man

Went tonight with my daughter.

Have to say it was very enjoyable. 2-1 win and an attendance of 816.  Better atmosphere than some most all of the matches under O'Driscoll

I'm sure Dave Lloyd announced the final score of Bristol CITY 2 Raheny United 1!

I know JET wished Bristol City Ladies the best of luck on twitter yesterday.

So we've assimilated their womens team (let's not forget that BAFC originally started out as their womens team)....If the 'B' Team proposal gets the go ahead, should we buy them out and rebrand them as our b team, ridding the city of that Pirate dirge in the process?!?

I think the Barcelona name could be a bigger draw, if it is the first league, or the game is in the balance come the second league, all the better. I wasn't sure about a Thursday night initially but then realised that it lessens the chance of TV game keeping people indoors. I have noticed that the Beeb are trying to cover the womens game a lot more, so they may get some national coverage for the next round. Thats good for Bristol Sport as a whole.

I'm sure Dave Lloyd announced the final score of Bristol CITY 2 Raheny United 1!

I'm sure I didn't. I had a night off last night :-)

Im quite sure the PA announcer last night who did a fine job announced Bristol ACADEMY 2-1 ! It must be your hearing ;-)

If you splash BARCELONA and CHAMPIONS LEAGUE across buses, bus stops and billboards across the city and maybe radio ads, it will attract the eyes and ears of a massive passive audience

Sorry, this media has to be booked up months in advance. Three weeks lead time means working from digital media only.

Not that the cost outlay could really make a business case for doing more than flagging to your existing client base.

That said I am up for supporting a local team achieving a fantastic thing and plan to be there next month.

Archived