IGNORED

Wot No England Thread?

Leveller

I did drop off for 20 minutes in the first half, up until half time.  it had been a long day.

We did five what the Germans did thirteen too.

The first: the keeper fell over his own arse.

The second: a ridiculous penalty.

The third: decently enough team built goal.

The fourth: an own goal

The fifth: a good individual effort  

Our talisman managed to hit the ball high wide and hansom, against the world's lowest ranked international goalkeeper, about half a dozen times.

An on-form Arsenal or Man City would have actually made San Marino cry, we just do not have the inventiveness or intelligence.  

I thought San Marino played alright for San Marino but it was a pointless game they might as well of given us the 3 points have a hand shake and do an open training session for the kids

I thought they were shocking and are actually getting worse. Put all these no hopers together and let them have a competition on their own.

I thought they were shocking and are actually getting worse. Put all these no hopers together and let them have a competition on their own.

I've seen worse sann marino sides super, don't get me wrong they are shocking but they managed to keep it down to 5 goals which 4 of them came from their mastakes not from mounting england pressure of skill (that in itself is worrying),

If it was germany spain or even wales last night 8 or 9 would of gone in,

I worry for englands midfield Wiltshire is not even championship class let alone international class, Milner is jack of all master of none and should really be on the bench, Hnderson kept giving the ball away and stirling had a quiet game not his normal self,

I think our best player last night was the OX when he came off the bench,

We will walk the group no doubt but when the tourniment comes in 2016 we will fail to register a point or goal with this team

I've seen worse sann marino sides super, don't get me wrong they are shocking but they managed to keep it down to 5 goals which 4 of them came from their mastakes not from mounting england pressure of skill (that in itself is worrying),

I worry for englands midfield Wiltshire is not even championship class let alone international class, Milner is jack of all master of none and should really be on the bench, Hnderson kept giving the ball away and stirling had a quiet game not his normal self,

We will walk the group no doubt but when the tourniment comes in 2016 we will fail to register a point or goal with this team

I can honestly say Monk I haven't seen a worse international team. All they did when they had the ball was kick it into the England half when they had nobody there.

I can honestly say Monk I haven't seen a worse international team. All they did when they had the ball was kick it into the England half when they had nobody there.

thats because thats all they are limited too,

its a bit like Bristol City vs Leboq Tavern, they are shocking but I thought they frustrated england and defended alright in their two banks of 5, England couldn't break them down and had to rely on cock ups which is the worrying thing,

thats because thats all they are limited too,

its a bit like Bristol City vs Leboq Tavern, they are shocking but I thought they frustrated england and defended alright in their two banks of 5, England couldn't break them down and had to rely on cock ups which is the worrying thing,

Put it this way Monk I won't be watching the return game!

You mean like when Wales scored a crushing 2-1 victory against the mighty Andorra: ranked 203 in the world, a massive 5 places higher than San Marino?!

The only value of the game is the 3 points; you gain no knowledge of how good or bad England are as a team and England gain no knowledge of how best to play with each other because San Marino are so shit. Spain, by the way, were busy losing 2-1 to Slovakia last night, so I don't think they're currently the best alternate example to use

I did drop off for 20 minutes in the first half, up until half time. it had been a long day.

We did five what the Germans did thirteen too.

The first: the keeper fell over his own arse.

The second: a ridiculous penalty.

The third: decently enough team built goal.

The fourth: an own goal

The fifth: a good individual effort

Our talisman managed to hit the ball high wide and hansom, against the world's lowest ranked international goalkeeper, about half a dozen times.

An on-form Arsenal or Man City would have actually made San Marino cry, we just do not have the inventiveness or intelligence.

That was almost Arsenal playing last night.

You mean like when Wales scored a crushing 2-1 victory against the mighty Andorra: ranked 203 in the world, a massive 5 places higher than San Marino?!

The only value of the game is the 3 points; you gain no knowledge of how good or bad England are as a team and England gain no knowledge of how best to play with each other because San Marino are so shit. Spain, by the way, were busy losing 2-1 to Slovakia last night, so I don't think they're currently the best alternate example to use

Spain battered Slovakia last night. 26 attempts on goal, 10 on target with the Slovak keeper in the form of his life. Spain will be left scratching their heads how they didn't win that game.

Spain battered Slovakia last night. 26 attempts on goal, 10 on target with the Slovak keeper in the form of his life. Spain will be left scratching their heads how they didn't win that game.

And England had 34 shots last night, 17 on target (which is more accurate shooting than Spain) but apparently we only scored 5 through sheer luck and defensive buffoonery. No one will remember that in a years time, the records will just show that Slovakia won. Similarly, no one will remember how England played against San Marino, just that they got 3 points

Archived