IGNORED

Daughter Is Getting Married To One Of Them ....

Vincent Vega

On November 1st my Daughter gets hitched to a gashead ,she has been brought up as a red, and attended several games in her younger days. Before deciding that football was not for her .Now with half the room full of our blue friends just wondered if anyone has any ideas of what subtle jokes i could slip in my speech without causing another pitch invasion.... :fear:

On November 1st my Daughter gets hitched to a gashead ,she has been brought up as a red, and attended several games in her younger days. Before deciding that football was not for her .Now with half the room full of our blue friends just wondered if anyone has any ideas of what subtle jokes i could slip in my speech without causing another pitch invasion.... :fear:

And you are allowing this to go ahead?

talk about slipping through the basement door,

the horse meat scandle and how they didn't "beat about the bush"

How you dislike the national front because they are racist

You are thinking of taking up boxing

oh and you see red people every where and have video proof but can't produce it cus they have to find it theirselfs

Remind any of a ethnic minority to steer clear of the blue side of the aisle, they might get verbally abused.

Also worth mentioning that if anybody plays for a footy team (in goal), they need to keep it quiet as they might get a punch. In fact, it might be worth considering that anyone over 6ft may be stereotyped as a goalkeeper and get punched on assumption.

This is serious - she's getting married when City are playing at home. You just need to be cool and subtle - e g

Nip out during the service / reception to watch the match.

Invite Stoney Garnet to make a speech.

Ensure all decorations are red and white and wear a red suit.

Give the groom a City season ticket as a wedding present.

Get a van from Vannarama to take your daughter to the church. (Much better than a Rolls-Royce)

Leave plenty of Sainsburys bags lying around.

etc

Archived