IGNORED

Daughter Is Getting Married To One Of Them ....

Vincent Vega

Make it clear you feel it is your solemn grand paternal duty to ensure any offspring are brought up as Bristol City fans, not blighted by any allegiance to a miserable, failing and universally despised club, and they WILL be.

Presumably his own conversion to the Red side was a condition of giving your blessing anyway? :yes::city:

Look around where the reception is to be held and announce;

"Ideal for a CONFERENCE, don't you think"?

Approach the groom with such comments as

"Life goes on eh"?

"Good to see you can still have fun amidst the despair all around you"

I can't add anything to this thread, I've ran out of likes or I would award you all one. Threads like this are a good part of the forum, so thanks for those. I'll even forgive Woodsy for making me spit out my drink on my screen for his horse concern.

I'd like to thank the Gas for making me smile so much for he past few months and providing so much fun without intending to

On November 1st my Daughter gets hitched to a gashead ,she has been brought up as a red, and attended several games in her younger days. Before deciding that football was not for her .Now with half the room full of our blue friends just wondered if anyone has any ideas of what subtle jokes i could slip in my speech without causing another pitch invasion.... :fear:

Tell the Groom that he should actually be at AFC Telford with the 6,999 loyal Gasheads. :mf_sleep:

I can't add anything to this thread, I've ran out of likes or I would award you all one. Threads like this are a good part of the forum, so thanks for those. I'll even forgive Woodsy for making me spit out my drink on my screen for his horse concern.

I'd like to thank the Gas for making me smile so much for he past few months and providing so much fun without intending to

Ha, sorry M! I live to give!

Just a few house rules you need to establish. No donkey jackets, flares, polyester or supermarket suits. Personal hygiene: shower before event; no full beards. Security: no Rovers fans to be allowed unattended with ' normal' guests. Women and children to be accompanied at all times.

Can't be too careful mate.

On November 1st my Daughter gets hitched to a gashead ,she has been brought up as a red, and attended several games in her younger days. Before deciding that football was not for her .Now with half the room full of our blue friends just wondered if anyone has any ideas of what subtle jokes i could slip in my speech without causing another pitch invasion.... :fear:

So she decided that football was not for her. so that's why she is marring a gashead then !! :blink:

No father would say it but a classic could be , My daughter told me she wanted to marry him, as she knew he was a keeper when he seemed to go down regularly.

You should have a word with the lad and say you can only marry my daughter if you agree to a red suit at the wedding and name your first two boys Colin and Daniel.

If you agree to these terms and have one for the Bristol City played as she walks down the aisle, then I might and only might consider letting you marry my daughter.

Archived