IGNORED

Chesterfield Predictions

old_eastender

I think a number of events conspire against us:

1. The 'kiss of death' of the manager of the month award for Cotts

2. Agard doubtful

3. Half the team having played Weds night, whilst Chesterfield have had free week.

I too am expecting the first defeat. Chesterfield apparently a very good side and, well, it's got to come sooner or later.

1-2.

It's how we bounce back from that first defeat that will give us an insight into how this season will pan out. I reckon this side has the mental strength not to let it effect them.

I think a number of events conspire against us:

1. The 'kiss of death' of the manager of the month award for Cotts

2. Agard doubtful

3. Half the team having played Weds night, whilst Chesterfield have had free week.

So I'm fearing the end of our unbeaten run, 1-2 Chesterfield is my predication...

This.

Unfortunately I think you've made a very good estimate on tomorrow's proceedings.

Sadly I can see Chesterfield being the team that ends our unbeaten start to the season, hope I'm wrong...2-1 to the Spireites.

You're either the most negative person on this entire forum, or you're trying some reverse physcology.. you say the same thing every single time we play, "oh this is going to be the team that ends our unbeaten run".. FFS if we played the gas in the Fa cup you'd think we'd lose 5-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're either the most negative person on this entire forum, or you're trying some reverse physcology.. you say the same thing every single time we play.. FFS if we played the gas in the Fa cup you'd think we'd lose 5-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I would think that, sadly, the Gas are going to end our unbeaten start to the season....2-1 to the Sags.

Archived