IGNORED

Chesterfield Predictions

old_eastender

I was thinking this might be our first loss but my gut just isn't giving me that feeling so I'm going go for a 3-2 win, Us scoring first then they'll equalize just before half time, We'll score the other two after half time coming out all firing with Chesterfeild getting their second around the 77-83 minute for a nervy end. COYR!!!

Was lucky last week and predicted a one all draw, with our goal from an unlikely source, so feeling confident this week. ;)

Reckon 2-2, with Wilbraham getting one, and us having to come back from either being one nil down or two one down.

Hope I'm totally wrong, and we smash them five nil, of course.

Two of the leagues most free scoring attacks and tow teams who play good football. I see goals but If we mark their lad Doyle out the game, they won't get a sniff. The majority of their other forwards are average at best.

I'm going for 2-1 or 3-1 City, but it wouldn't surprise me also if we gave them a thumping 4 or 5-0. 

Flint or Ayling need to man mark Joe Doyle and they won't get anything today.

We win 2 / 1 Yes they have scored loads but so have us

We are top for a reason Best team

When and if we do lose a game we will come back stronger when we been losing we come back in all the games just shows what a great team sc has built

And when we do lose I can come down the Gate without putting the kibosh on our undefeated run :)

We're the home team and our record over the last 6 games is better than Chesterfield's.

Downpour forecast for about 3pm so a skiddy pitch should be ideal for attackers.

If we attack ruthlessly from the start, we should be comfortably up by half time.

4-1 City.

Agard(2) Wilbraham, Flint.

Confident of either Burns netting a couple if Agard is unfit.

I think a number of events conspire against us:

1. The 'kiss of death' of the manager of the month award for Cotts

2. Agard doubtful

3. Half the team having played Weds night, whilst Chesterfield have had free week.

So I'm fearing the end of our unbeaten run, 1-2 Chesterfield is my predication...

feeling the same...2-1 to them...hope to be wrong mind.

feeling the same...2-1 to them...hope to be wrong mind.

It's easy to be pessimistic.

I look at it this way - if City play well we should win, and win well.

If we have an off day no doubt Chesterfield are a team who will capitalise.

An off day by one or two players should be salvageable with the players on our bench, if it's more than that we'll take the consequences.

I was thinking this might be our first loss but my gut just isn't giving me that feeling so I'm going go for a 3-2 win, Us scoring first then they'll equalize just before half time, We'll score the other two after half time coming out all firing with Chesterfeild getting their second around the 77-83 minute for a nervy end. COYR!!!

Also hoping the goals come from JET with 2 & Burns with the other but this would only happen if Burns was brought on early second half for it to go the way I think it will

Bit gutted their keepers red card got over turned :-(

Got the score right & Burns as one the scorers quite happy with that but even happier with the result in general. Get in you REDS still unbeaten :-D :-D :-D

Archived