IGNORED

Eoin Doyle

reddogkev

Only going on what I've read in the last few days, but just how good is he?  The country's leading scorer at the moment, hat-tricks in his last two games (sounds quite impressive against Preston), so will be one heck of a test for our defence.

If his form continues, and we are deadly serious about winning the league, maybe we could test Chesterfield's resolve with a substantial bid in January.

They'll say no, of course, but you never know what SL might be able to offer.

Only going on what I've read in the last few days, but just how good is he? The country's leading scorer at the moment, hat-tricks in his last two games (sounds quite impressive against Preston), so will be one heck of a test for our defence.

If his form continues, and we are deadly serious about winning the league, maybe we could test Chesterfield's resolve with a substantial bid in January.

They'll say no, of course, but you never know what SL might be able to offer.

You're dreaming mate ,that 's like asking a team that's just been promoted to the championship to sell us their top scorer ,would never happen ...

Fed up of reading "if we are serious about winning the league" type posts. I think the events of the last couple of months have proved that we are serious. 

I'm fed up of reading about people who are fed up of reading about 'being serious of winning the league' type posts!

I'm fed up of reading about people who are fed up of reading about 'being serious of winning the league' type posts!

Ffs! I'm fed up of reading about people who are fed up of reading about people, who are fed up of reading about peoples "being serious of winning the League type posts.

Ffs! I'm fed up of reading about people who are fed up of reading about people, who are fed up of reading about peoples "being serious of winning the League type posts.

I never tire of reading about people who are fed up of reading about people who are fed up of reading about peoples' "being serious about winning the League" type posts! :)  

After all the debate about who's midfield is better, I'm going to predict one of the teams will be dire today - unfortunately it will probably be city

We'll see. Morsy is a tremendous player, hopefully he will do continue to show that today. Johnson isn't far behind him though he isn't ours. Midfield is one area of the pitch - the game may well be won or lost elsewhere.

We'll see. Morsy is a tremendous player, hopefully he will do continue to show that today. Johnson isn't far behind him though he isn't ours. Midfield is one area of the pitch - the game may well be won or lost elsewhere.

only been to one game this season and that was the jpt against Cheltenham and korey Smith put in one of the best midfield performances I've seen in a very long time. I had a season ticket last year and Elliot proved himself to me more than capable at this level several times. But I agree the game is more than just about the midfield, it is set up to be an interesting match

Archived